What is an international transaction?
- Any transaction made at Point of Sale (POS) overseas
- Cash withdrawal at ATM overseas
- E-com transactions on all global websites like: iTunes, Netflix, payments for GRE, GMAT, Airbnb, Agoda, Emirates and many more
Are these transactions secure?
Yes, it is secure to use your card globally.
- ICICI Bank issues Europay Mastercard and Visa (EMV) Chip Credit & Debit Cards for international usage. These cards have all card data encrypted in a microchip, which is difficult to duplicate. Hence, it protects your card from skimming.
- Second factor authorisation is not mandatory on international transactions i.e. OTP
What are the charges?
The following charges apply:
Mark up fee - 3.5% + Goods and Services Tax (GST)
ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee overseas – Rs. 125 + GST
Balance Enquiry overseas – Rs. 25 + GST
Always make your international payments in local currency of country of travel to avoid excessive surcharge.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link