Right from entertaining your client to celebrating your child's birthday, i-Assist can suggest the perfect restaurant for every occasion.
ICICI Bank Privileges
Dreamfolks DragonPass Programme
We know your travel schedule tends to be hectic. The ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card allows you to unwind and relax with lounge access privileges at airports.
Enjoy the unmatched advantage of your complimentary DragonPass, the world’s first all-in-one Digital Airport platform.
As a DragonPass member, you can relax at more than 450 comfortable and luxurious airport lounges across 115 countries around the world, regardless of the class or airline you fly with, or whether or not you are a member of an airline frequent flyer club.
- Enhance your airport lounge experience with the all new feature of 2 complimentary airport lounge visits outside India and 2 spa sessions at selected airports in India every year, through complimentary Dreamfolks DragonPass membership*
- Discover a new way to experience the airport with exciting offers from shopping, restaurants to limos on DragonPass app.
The USD 99 annual membership fee for Dreamfolks DragonPass is complimentary. You will need to pay for the lounge visit charges for visits done over and above the complimentary accesses.
For more details on DragonPass, please visit https://en.dragonpass.com.cn/
For the list of airport lounges, please click here
For the spa list, please click here
For the applicable lounge charges, FAQs and programme Terms & Conditions, click here.
Airport Lounge Access
- Enrich your travel experience with complimentary access to select lounges at airports in India with your ICICI Bank Sapphiro American Express® Credit Card. To avail, please present your Card at the lounge reception.
- To view the updated list of lounges and complete details on the programme with the associated Terms and Conditions, please click here.
Terms and Conditions:
- Eligible cardholders holding the ICICI Bank Sapphiro American Express Credit Card are entitled to 2 complimentary airport lounge accesses per quarter by spending minimum of Rs 5,000 or above in a calendar quarter on the card to avail this facility in the next calendar quarter. Over and above the allowed number of complimentary visits, each subsequent visit will be charged as per rates applicable to each lounge service provider.
- Eligible Card Members must present their valid, unexpired Eligible Cards, and a valid air ticket or boarding pass for travel on the same or next day, at the entrance to the Participating Lounges.
- An authorization amount of INR 1/- shall be taken on each Eligible Card presented at the entrance to the Participating Lounge.
- Access by other guests who accompany an Eligible Card Member shall be subject to the terms and conditions of each Participating Lounge. Guests shall not be eligible to use any of the Eligible Card Member’s un-utilized complimentary accesses.
- Please note that the list of lounges may be changed by American Express at its sole discretion and without any notice to ICICI Bank or its Card Members. This programme is provided by a third party and governed by such third party terms and conditions.
With effect from August 15, 2015, complimentary access to Altitude lounges at Delhi and Mumbai airports has been discontinued in lieu of the upgraded American Express lounge access programme.
Please note: With effect from May 15, 2020, the number of complimentary lounge access has been changed. For more information, please click here.
Use your ICICI Bank Sapphiro Mastercard Credit Card to enjoy exclusive access to premium Mastercard airport lounges in India. So whether you are on a holiday or juggling a busy schedule, indulge yourself while you wait at the domestic and international terminals.
- Eligible cardholders holding the ICICI Bank Sapphiro Mastercard Credit Card are entitled to 2 complimentary airport lounge accesses per quarter by spending minimum of Rs 5,000 or above in a calendar quarter on the card to avail this facility in the next calendar quarter. Over and above the allowed number of complimentary visits, each subsequent visit will be charged as per rates applicable to each lounge service provider.
- Please note that this list of lounges may be changed by Mastercard at its sole discretion and without any notice to ICICI Bank or its Card Members. This offer is provided by a third party and governed by such third party terms and conditions.
- For the list of applicable lounges, please call on 1800 102 6263/ 022-42006396
Click here for a complete list of lounges.
Gear up for a golfing experience like no other. Perfect your swing with exclusive access and privileges at the most iconic golfing greens in India and around the world.
Complimentary rounds of golf every month
As an ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card member, you are entitled get a complimentary Golf Round / Lesson for every ₹50,000 retail spends in the previous calendar month*, maximum of up to 4 rounds every month
To book your game:
- Simply visit www.teetimes.golftripz.com and create a Golftripz account using the same e-mail ID as registered with ICICI Bank Credit Cards
- The complimentary round of golf will be visible in your Golftripz account after the 10th day of the next month. This will be available for you to play anytime in the next 2 months
- Explore available tee time slots at leisure and make your preferred booking
- Track all your bookings online
To view the updated list of golf courses, please click here.
*For complete details on the Golf Programme and the associated Terms and Conditions, please click here.
You may also call iAssist, our 24x7 concierge service on 1800-26-70731 (toll free for MTNL/ BSNL lines) or 022-67872016 (standard call charges applicable), for assistance with online booking.
Save more on movie and event tickets
- Buy one ticket and get up to Rs. 500 off on the second ticket, twice every month through BookMyShow.
- To book your movie ticket and for detailed Terms & Conditions, please click here.
- The finest dining experiences now come with equally impressive savings Exclusive dining offers through ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Programme. For details, visit www.icicibank.com/culinarytreats. T&C apply.
- For more detail please visit www.culinarytreats.com
- You can also download the ICICI Bank Culinary Treats mobile app from Apple iStore or Google Play.
Our team of service professionals at i-Assist, our 24x7 concierge service takes care of your every need right from finding the right gift and making restaurant reservations to travel and hotel reservations, and even delivering movie tickets at your doorstep.
The services include:
Restaurant referral and reservation
Flower and gift assistance
i-Assist will send gifts of your choice to your loved ones, even selecting the choicest flowers and presents to make them feel extra special.
Hotel referral and reservation
Experience the luxury of attentive service even before your holiday begins. Simply call i-Assist to take care of all your arrangements at the finest hotels across India.
Flight referral and reservation
Booking tickets the conventional way is a thing of the past. Call i-Assist for speedy flight reservations.
Car rental and limousine service
i-Assist can make sure you travel in style with a chauffeur-driven car, available at your disposal.
Booking and delivery of movie tickets
Don't want to stand in that queue? The i-Assist team can make sure movie tickets are bought and delivered at your doorstep. This service is currently available in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai.
Medical concierge privileges
In case of any unforeseen situation should you need to be moved to a place where appropriate medical care is available, the i-Assist team can arrange for air and/or surface transportation and communication to move you to the required hospital. i-Assist can also put you in touch with physicians, hospitals, clinics, dentists and dental clinics on request. You can also ask to set up appointments with local doctors.
Emergency auto assistance across India
A host of emergency auto assistance services are available for you in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai including towing, repair and alternative travel assistance.
To contact the i-Assist team please call our numbers 1800 26 70731 (toll free for MTNL/BSNL) or 022 6787 2016 (standard call charges applicable).
Comprehensive insurance cover
You are entitled to an air accident insurance of ₹ 3 crore. The following table gives you an overall look at the insurance benefits:
|Type of insurance||Cover|
|1||Personal Accident Insurance (Air)||₹ 3 crore|
|2||Credit shield||₹ 50,000|
|3||Baggage insurance*||Up to ₹ 25,000|
|4||Loss of travel documents*||$ 500|
|5||Loss of checked baggage*||$ 1200|
|6||Delay in receipt of checked baggage*||$ 300 in excess of 12 hours|
|7||Missing flight due to trans-shipment*||$ 300|
|8||Plane hijacking*||$ 250 per hour up to max of 12 hours|
|9||Delay in flight*||$ 250 in excess of 12 hours|
|10||Lost Card Liability||₹ 50,000 - 2 days (pre-reporting) and 7 days (post-reporting)|
All insurance benefits will be applicable only in case the ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card has been used at least once in the last 60 days prior to the event. All insurance benefits are available on the Primary Card only. There is no insurance cover on Supplementary Cards. Please ensure that the minimum amount due on your Credit Card is paid at all times to avail of insurance benefits.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. The insurer for the cover as aforesaid is ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd. The policy is governed by the terms and conditions laid down by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd. ICICI Bank is not responsible for processing of claims and all claim related queries need to be taken up directly on ICICI Lombard General toll-free number: 1800-2666. For more details on the terms and conditions of the insurance cover on ICICI Bank Credit Cards, please click here.
Counterfeit Card Liability
Protect yourself against fraudulent transactions or misuse.
Account Takeover Cover
Remain protected in the event of your personal details being accessed and misused by a third person.
Chip and Pin Card
Our Credit Cards come with an embedded microchip which provides additional security against counterfeiting and duplication of cards.
- The new chip cards have an extra layer of security in the form of a Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- You will be required to enter your PIN on the terminal for transactions at merchant outlets
- To know more about Chip and PIN security, please click here
- This PIN is not required for online transactions. Please register your card for 3D Secure (MasterCard SecureCode/American Express SafeKey) on our website for online transactions
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
1% fuel surcharge waived off on fuel transactions at any fuel outlet.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 15,280 ATMs