ICICI Bank Sapphiro Visa Credit Card
ICICI Bank Rubyx Visa Credit Card
ICICI Bank Carbon
ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card
ICICI Bank Platinum Identity Credit Card
ICICI Bank Ascent American Express® Credit Card
ICICI Bank British Airways Classic Credit Card
ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card
ICICI Bank Titanium Credit Card
VISA Lounge Access
Upgrade your travel experience with complimentary access to Airport Lounges in India with your ICICI Bank Rubyx Visa Credit Card. Take a moment to relax in luxury and enjoy the gourmet meal, comfortable seats, free Wi-Fi, widescreen TVs and bar services.
- Just present your ICICI Bank Rubyx Visa Credit Card and boarding pass to enjoy complimentary airport lounge access.
- Enjoy 2 complimentary domestic airport lounge visits and 2 complimentary railway lounge visits in India per quarter
- Access to railway lounges will be applicable only for primary cardholders
- Unrestricted chargeable access for yourself and your accompanying guests
Click here for a complete list of lounges.
Click here for FAQ’s on railway lounges.
Travel for business or pleasure, be assured of quality cars and a wide range of services from Hertz and Avis. Click here for details.
Chic Outlet Shopping: 9 luxury brand outlet villages offering exclusive previous seasons' collections of the world's leading designer fashion and lifestyle brands.
- Access to VIP Card for an additional 10% saving on shopping at any of the nine Chic Outlet Shopping Villages.
- 15% discount on the Shopping Express, a luxury coach service direct from main central city destinations to the Village.
Promotion period: The offer is valid till June 30, 2017
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,164 ATMs