Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link
Terms and conditions
- "Facility" means transfer, at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank, of such amount of the outstanding balances on Card Member's other bank's credit cards to Card Member's Card provided / agreed to be provided by ICICI Bank, not exceeding the available Credit-Limit.
- "EMI BT" means the Facility in the event the Card Member converts the mode of repayment of the Facility into Equated Monthly Installments.
- "EMI" or "Equated Monthly Installment" means the equated monthly installment of the amounts payable by the Card Member to ICICI Bank in respect of the Facility, comprising of principal amount of the Facility and interest thereon.
- "Flexi BT" means the Facility under which the Card Member transfers his amount at a low interest rate (specified by ICICI Bank, at the time of availing of such Facility) for a period specified by ICICI Bank. Card Member can also choose to repay the amount post this specified period at the normal interest rate applicable for the overdue amount. The amount will be added to the total amount due of the Card Account
- "Card Member" means the individual to whom a credit card has been issued by ICICI Bank and who has availed the Facility.
- "Card Account" means the account opened in the name of the Card-Member and maintained by ICICI Bank for the purpose of usage of the credit card as per the terms and conditions contained in the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" means the terms and conditions governing the credit card issued by ICIC Bank, as is available on www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/pdf/tnc_english.pdf
- "Credit Limit" means the limit up to which the Card Member is authorised to spend on his credit card.
- "Cash Limit" means the maximum amount of cash or equivalent of cash as defined or prescribed by ICICI Bank, that the Card Member can withdraw on his Card Account. Cash-Limit forms a subset of the Card Member's Credit- Limit / Purchase Limit
USAGE OF THE FACILITY
Under the Facility, ICICI Bank shall at its sole discretion, permit the Card Member to transfer all or part of his outstanding balances on credit cards issued by other banks / entities, to his Card Account. Such transfer shall be carried out through the following 2 ways:
- A demand draft sent to the mailing address of the Card Member, last registered with ICICI Bank, in favour of the other bank / entity issuing the credit card for crediting the card account of the Card Member with such other bank / entity for the approved Facility amount.
- An NEFT in favour the other bank / entity issuing the credit card for crediting the card account of the Card Member with such other bank / entity for the approved Facility amount
ICICI Bank shall not be liable for any overdue payments or service charges that may be incurred by the Card Member in respect of his other credit card post the Facility being granted / agreed to be granted by ICICI Bank. The Card Member shall remain liable to continue to make payments to the other credit card issuing bank / entity until the transferred amount of the Facility is received by the other credit card issuing bank / entity. Additionally, the Card Member shall also receive the confirmation in a future ICICI Bank Credit Card statement providing that his card account with the other credit card issuing bank / entity has been credited. The Facility shall be available to the Primary Card Member as well as the Supplementary Card Member, subject to the available Cash-Limit and/or Credit-Limit and will be provided to the Card Member requesting the Facility.
The Cash-Limit and/or the Credit-Limit on the Card will be blocked by the amount of the Facility granted to the Card Member. The Card Member shall be required to pay a non-refundable processing fee on the Facility up to the percentage specified by ICICI Bank to the Card Member. Service tax shall be applicable on the processing fee and interest amount as per ICICI Bank's prevailing rates. Such amount shall be reflected in the ICICI Bank credit card statement for the particular month.
The Card Member understands that by clicking on the ‘I Agree’ button, he/she is consenting to the Terms and Conditions herein and the same shall be admissible as an electronic record under section 65B of the Indian Evidence Act, 1872
In case of the Facility being EMI BT, the Card Member shall repay the Facility and interest thereon in EMIs. The interest shall be at such rate which has been indicated by ICICI Bank to the Card Member at the time of making the offer for the Facility and as also as communicated to the Card Member thereafter. The interest calculation will start from the time the request regarding EMI BT has been confirmed from the Card Member through the service call made to the Card Member. The amount of the EMIs together with other details of the Facility (including rate of interest) shall be also communicated to the Card Member at his/her mailing address.
The amount of EMI due for a particular month shall subsequently be reflected in the ICICI Bank credit card statement of that particular month. ICICI Bank shall be entitled / is authorised by the Card Member to debit the Card Account of the Card Member on a monthly basis for the amount of EMI due for that particular month, as has been intimated to the Card Member through the Statement. Upon repayment by the Card Member, the Cash Limit / Credit Limit shall be reinstated to the extent of the amount of EMI repaid by the Card Member. The entire amount of EMI will be added to the Minimum Amount Due of the Card Member.
In case of the Facility being Flexi BT, the amount of the Facility shall form part of the Total Amount Due and/or EMI Amount Due and shall be repayable as total amount due. For this Facility, only the transferred principal will be charged at an interest rate specified by ICICI Bank at the time of availing of such facility for the specified period. All other fees, charges and transactions will attract interest from the date of such charges/transactions. Post the expiry of this specified period, if the Facility amount is not settled by the Card Member, it will also attract the standard overdue interest rate as given in the “Most Important Terms & Conditions”.
FORECLOSURE OF THE FACILITY
In case of the Facility being EMI BT, if the Facility is foreclosed/ terminated before the tenure of the repayment of the Facility, the amount of the Facility outstanding at the time of foreclosure/termination together with all interest thereon and all other monies in respect of the Facility shall become repayable by the Card Member immediately.
The Card Member may foreclose the Facility at any time by contacting ICICI Bank's 24 Hour Customer Care Centre to avail of the foreclosure. The Card Member shall pay such foreclosure charges as may be indicated by ICICI Bank in the communication sent to the Card Member at the time of granting the Facility.
ICICI Bank shall, without prejudice to all rights and remedies, have the right to call upon the Card Member to forthwith repay the Facility, all interest thereon and all other monies in respect of the Facility upon occurrence of an event of default in payment of EMI for two consecutive months and the Card Member shall be liable to repay all such amounts upon such demand.
CANCELLATION OF THE FACILITY
The Card Member may cancel the Facility within 15 days of granting the Facility, by contacting ICICI Bank's 24 Hour Customer Care Centre. Such cancellation shall be subject to return of the demand draft at Credit Card Operations, ICICI Bank Ltd., ICICI Bank Tower, C – Wing , Autumn Estate, Near Chandivali Studio, Chandivali Farm Road, Opp. Mhada Colony, Chandivali , Andheri (East), Mumbai 400072 and non-encashment of the demand draft by the Card Member or the beneficiary.
In cases where the Facility is availed through an NEFT transfer, the Card Member shall not have the right to cancel the Facility.
PARTICULAR AFFIRMATIVE COVENANTS
The Card Member has understood ICICI Bank's method of calculating EMIs payable;
The Card Member has understood that by availing the Facility, the Card Member shall not be, unless otherwise stated by ICICI Bank in writing, eligible for any reward points whatsoever, whether awarded under the ICICI Bank Reward Points Scheme or any other Reward Points Scheme on the Card that may be announced by ICICI Bank from time to time; The Card Member shall renew the Card forthwith in the event the period of the Card expires during the tenure of the Facility. In the event of failure of the Card Member to renew the Card as stated above, ICICI Bank shall be entitled to call upon the Card Member to forthwith repay the Facility without prejudice to all rights and remedies against the Card Member; the Card Member is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions upon the Card Member having requested for the Facility. The Card Member is aware that these terms and conditions are available on www.icicibank.com and has read and understood the same; repayment by the Card Member of the entire amount of the Facility to ICICI Bank shall release the Credit-Limit and/or Cash-Limit for which the Card Member is eligible by virtue of holding the Card; the Card Member shall make payment of all taxes, duties, levies (including service tax) in connection with the Facility.
LIABILITIES OF THE CARD MEMBER
ICICI Bank reserves the right to require the Card Member to make advance payment of one or more EMIs against grant of the Facility, and ICICI Bank shall have the right to adjust the amount of the advance EMIs towards the balance amount of the Facility, at its sole discretion.
EVENTS OF DEFAULT
If one or more of the events specified in this Clause ("Events of Default") occur or shall have occurred, ICICI Bank may call upon the Card Member to foreclose the Facility by a notice in writing to the Card Member.
- The Card Member's commission of a breach of any of the terms and conditions and covenants herein contained or having made any misrepresentation to ICICI Bank.
- The Card Member's having been declared as an insolvent
- Any proceedings for misconduct having been initiated against the Card Member
- The Card Member's failure to furnish any information or documents that may be required by ICICI Bank.
- The Card Member's entering into any composition with his/her creditors.
- The Card Member's defaulting on any of the terms and conditions of any other loan or facility provided by ICICI Bank to the Card-Member.
- The existence of any other circumstances which, in the sole opinion of ICICI Bank, jeopardize ICICI Bank's interest. Upon the occurrence of any event of default as specified above, ICICI Bank shall be entitled to exercise rights and remedies available to it under these terms and conditions as also the Primary Terms and Conditions.
Details of all the charges applicable on the Facility, including, but not limited to, processing fee, foreclosure fee, service tax, interest rate shall be as per the Tariff Annexure as provided on www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/cards/pdf/MITC_cc.pdf Nothing contained in these terms and conditions shall be construed as an obligation of ICICI Bank to continue to offer the Facility after the date of termination of the Facility. ICICI Bank reserves the right at any time without previous notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these additional terms and conditions.
The Facility shall be available on the primary card only, subject to the available Cash-Limit and/or Credit-Limit and will be provided to the Card Member requesting for the Facility, at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
The competent courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute that may arise out of these additional terms and conditions or in respect of the Facility. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank.
In addition to the general right to set off or other right conferred by law or under any other agreement, ICICI Bank may, without notice, combine or consolidate the standing balance on the Card Member's Card Account, or the account linked to the Card Account, with any other account(s) that the Card Member maintains with ICICI Bank and its group companies, and set off or transfer money standing to his/her credit in such other account(s) in or towards the satisfaction of the Card Member's liability to ICICI Bank under his/her Card Account / the Facility.
The terms and conditions governing the Facility shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditionsgoverning the Card.
These terms and conditions should be read along with and are also in addition to the terms and conditions as applicable for ICICI Bank savings account and terms and conditions governing National Electronic Funds Transfer ("NEFT") as provided on www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/pdf/TERMSANDCONDITIONSNEFT.pdf
All capitalised terms used herein, but not defined, shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Card.
ICICI Bank Limited
ICICI Bank Tower, C - Wing
Autumn Estate, Near Chandivali Studio
Chandivali Farm Road,
Opp. Mhada Colony, Chandivali
Andheri (East), Mumbai 400072.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 14,121 ATMs