ICICI Bank Privileges
- Avail of 25% discount capped up to INR 100 on purchase of minimum two tickets per transaction.
- This benefit can be availed two times in a month (once each on American Express and on Visa variant).
- Successful booking is on first come, first-serve basis and is subject to daily stock availability. This first-come, first-serve’ pool of discounted movie tickets available through our partners BookMyShow and Inox has been enhanced.
- This benefit can be availed two times in a month on BookMyShow and Inox individually. For applicable T&C, click here for BookMyShow and click here for Inox.
The finest dining experiences now come with equally impressive savings.
Exclusive dining offers through ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Programme. For details, visit www.icicibank.com/culinarytreats. T&C apply.
Chip and Pin Security
Our Credit Cards come with an embedded microchip which provides additional security against counterfeiting and duplication of cards.
- The new chip cards have an extra layer of security in the form of a Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- You will be required to enter your PIN on the terminal for transactions at merchant outlets
- To know more about Chip and PIN security, please click here
- This PIN is not required for online transactions. Please register your card for 3D Secure (Verified by VISA / American Express SafeKey) on our website for online transactions
Save on 1% fuel surcharge
1% fuel surcharge will not be applicable on fuel transactions of up to Rs. 4,000 at HPCL pumps when the Card is swiped on ICICI Merchant Services swipe machines.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 14,040 ATMs