American Express® Privileges
Accelerate your InterMiles and take off to your favourite destination faster!
Powerful InterMiles Plan on the InterMiles Coral American Express Card from ICICI Bank
|Spend Category||Standard InterMiles earn rate|
(per Rs.100 spent)
|Online at www.intermiles.com (applicable on purchase of revenue airline tickets at intermiles.com)||6|
Fuel: 0 InterMile per INR 100 spent
Insurance and Utilities: 1 InterMile per INR 100 spent
Your card can accumulate a maximum of 40,000 InterMiles against your spends in each anniversary year. When this cap is reached, an InterMiles Uncapping Fee of ₹ 7,500 will be levied to your Credit Card account.
To continue earning InterMiles, please make this fee payment. Please call our Customer Care to reverse the fee if you choose not to pay it; further InterMiles will not accrue in that anniversary cycle.
The cap will be reset with the start of the next anniversary year and InterMiles will flow to your InterMiles account automatically from the next statement cycle. An anniversary year is one year from the date of your card setup.
American Express® Connect
Connect to a world of special benefits!
American Express Connect provides a wide range of special offers across categories like Travel, Lodging, Dining, Retail and Online Shopping.
To view the current list of offers, please Click here.
American Express® ezeClick
Shop faster, smarter and secure!
American Express ezeClick is a faster, smarter and secure online payment solution. It replaces the need to enter Credit Card details every time you shop online with just a single User ID.
To know more and register, please Click here.
- Enrich your travel experience with complimentary access to select lounges at airports in India with your InterMiles ICICI Bank Coral American Express® Credit Card. To avail, please present your Card at the lounge reception.
- To view the updated list of lounges and complete details on the programme with the associated Terms and Conditions, please click here.
Terms and Conditions:
- Eligible Card Members holding the InterMiles ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card are entitled to 2 complimentary accesses per quarter. Over and above the allowed number of complimentary accesses, each subsequent access will be charged as per rates applicable to each lounge service provider.
- Eligible Card Members must present their valid, unexpired Eligible Cards, and a valid air ticket or boarding pass for travel on the same or next day, at the entrance to the Participating Lounges.
- An authorization amount of INR 1/- shall be taken on each Eligible Card presented at the entrance to the Participating Lounge.
- Access by other guests who accompany an Eligible Card Member shall be subject to the terms and conditions of each Participating Lounge. Guests shall not be eligible to use any of the Eligible Card Member’s un-utilized complimentary accesses.
With effect from August 15, 2019, complimentary access to Altitude lounges at Delhi and Mumbai airports has been discontinued in lieu of the upgraded American Express lounge access programme.
Please note: With effect from July 12, 2018, the number of complimentary lounge access will be changed. For more information, please click here.
American Express EPAY simplifies the way you pay utility bills such as electricity, gas, phone and insurance premiums. Enjoy the ease of automatic payments through ‘AutoPay’, without worrying about due dates, writing cheques or standing in queues. To know more and register, please Click here.
You can also explore a wide range of other credit cards by visiting credit card apply section
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 15,500 ATMs