Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
ICICI Bank Privileges
Enjoy the unmatched advantage of your complimentary Priority Pass. It's the world's largest airport lounge access programme with over 600 VIP lounges at the world's leading airports.
As a Priority Pass member, you can relax in the most comfortable and luxurious VIP airport lounges throughout the world, regardless of the class or airline you fly with, or whether or not you are a member of an airline frequent flyer club.
- Buy 1 ticket and get the other ticket free any day of the week, through www.bookmyshow.com
- Get up to 2 free tickets per month valued at up to ₹ 400 per ticket.
- Successful booking is on first come first serve basis and is subject to daily stock availability.
- To book your movie ticket and for detailed Terms & Conditions, please click here.
Gear up for a golfing experience like no other. Perfect your swing with exclusive access and privileges at the most iconic golfing greens in India.
Complimentary round of Golf every month
As a Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card member, you are entitled to 1 complimentary round of golf every month* if the total retail spend on your card is equal to or more than INR 1,00,000 in the previous calendar month.
To book your game:
- Simply visit www.teetimes.golftripz.com and create a Golftripz account using the same email ID as registered with ICICI Bank Credit Cards
- The complimentary round of golf will be visible in your Golftripz account after the 10th day of the next month. This will be available for you to play anytime in the next 2 months.
- Explore available tee time slots at leisure and make your preferred booking.
- Track all your bookings online.
You may also call i-Assist, our 24x7 concierge service at 1800-26-70731 (toll free for MTNL/BSNL lines) or 022-67872016 (standard call charges applicable), for assistance with online booking.
*For complete details on the Golf Programme and the associated Terms and Conditions, please click here.
The finest dining experiences now come with equally impressive savings. Save a minimum of 15% on your dining bill at over 2,500 participating restaurants spread across 12 major cities with the ICICI Bank Culinary Treats programme.
For more information, please visit www.icicibank.com/culinarytreats.
Relax while i-Assist, our 24x7 premium concierge service takes care of all your needs from making travel and hotel reservations to booking cars and delivering movie tickets at your doorstep. To contact the i-Assist team please call 1800 26 70731 (toll free for MTNL/BSNL) or 022 6787 2016 (standard call charges applicable).
The services include:
- Hotel referral & reservation
- Restaurant referral & reservation
- Flight referral & reservation
- Car rental & limousine service
- Flower & gift assistance
- Booking & delivery of movie tickets
- Medical concierge privileges
- Emergency auto assistance across India
Enjoy peace of mind with enhanced security features.
Chip and Pin Security
- Our Credit Cards come with an embedded microchip which provides additional security against counterfeiting and duplication of cards.
- The new chip cards have an extra layer of security in the form of a Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- You will be required to enter your PIN on the terminal for transactions at merchant outlets
- To know more about Chip and PIN security, please click here
- This PIN is not required for online transactions. Please register your card for 3D Secure (Verified by VISA / American Express SafeKey) on our website for online transactions
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
1% fuel surcharge waived off on fuel transactions at any fuel outlet.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,780 ATMs