Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
How to Maintain and Track your Credit Score
How to maintain credit score
If you manage credit responsibly, your scores will be maintained.
We have put together major factors that affect your credit score and what you can do about them -
- Use your Instant Credit Card regularly.
- Make payments on time. Late payments or defaults indicate that you are unable to manage the expense. If you have to make partial payments, try to pay back at least 50-75% of the outstanding.
- Stay within your credit limit. A high utilization of credit limit may indicate that your income is not sufficient to manage expenses.
- Apply for new credit in moderation – only as much as you need. Make an informed decision to apply for loans / cards at multiple lenders.
- Responsible use of credit cards indicate that you are financially secure and in control of your expenses. This may make lenders view future loan applications favorably.
How to track credit score
Your credit rating and scores are held in a report accessible through a credit agency or bureau. Banks and other financial institutions from whom you may have taken a card or loan report your credit behavior to these independent credit bureaus.
Your ICICI Bank Instant Credit Card scores will be reported to CIBIL or the Credit and Information Bureau of India Limited.
Make sure that you review your credit scores frequently by ordering your Credit Information Report or CIR from the credit bureau. Click here to order yours.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,917 ATMs