Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
ICICI Bank Privileges
- Buy 1 ticket and get the other ticket free any day of the week at www.bookmyshow.com
- Get up to 2 free tickets per month valued up to ₹ 250 per ticket
- Successful booking is on first come first serve basis and is subject to daily stock availability
- To book your movie ticket and for detailed Terms & Conditions, please click here
The finest dining experiences now come with equally impressive savings. Save a minimum of 15% on your dining bill at over 2,500 participating restaurants spread across 12 major cities with the ICICI Bank Culinary Treats programme.
For more information, please visit www.icicibank.com/culinarytreats.
Chip & Pin Security
- Our Credit Cards come with an embedded microchip which provides additional security against counterfeiting and duplication of cards
- The new chip cards have an extra layer of security in the form of a Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- You will be required to enter your PIN on the machine for transactions at merchant outlets
- To know more about Chip and PIN security, please click here
- The PIN is not required for online transactions. However, please register your card for 3D Secure (Verified by VISA/ MasterCard SecureCode) on our website for online transactions
Savings on Fuel Purchases
- A complete waiver of 2.5% on fuel surcharge every time you refuel. The offer is valid on a maximum spend of ₹4,000 per transaction at all HPCL fuel pumps.
- To avail of the offer, the payment should be made by swiping the card on ICICI Merchant Services swipe machines only.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,660 ATMs