Dreamfolks Terms and Conditions
- Dreamfolks is an airport lounge access programme that allows access to affiliated airport lounges globally with a valid Dreamfolks card.
- Membership to the Dreamfolks Lounge Access programme is provided on select ICICI Bank Credit Card members on a complimentary basis as specified.
- Except ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card, all other ICICI Bank Credit Card members shall be liable to pay for each lounge visit over and above the complimentary visits subject to a per person per visit charge. All such visits, including those by accompanying guests, shall be debited to the card member’s Credit Card by ICICI Bank. Member’s lounge visit charges will be debited by converting in Indian Rupees. The foreign exchange rate applicable will be rate prevailing on the date of debit. The date of debit will be at least a month post the lounge visit date. Guest visits are complimentary for ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card members.
- The Tariff of Charges mentioned on the website are subject to change at the discretion of ICICI Bank as per updates received from Dreamfolks and same will be updated on the website from time to time.
- ICICI Bank will at no time provide a proof of the lounge visit.
- Usage of each individual Dreamfolks lounge shall be governed by its own Terms & Conditions.
- The Bank is not responsible for the quality of service provided within any of the lounges.
- The Dreamfolks facility shall be available to the card members on the condition that the said ICICI Bank Credit Card continue to remain valid and in good standing.
- The card member’s Dreamfolks card shall be blocked if the ICICI Bank Credit Card is blocked on account of any fraud/default.
- Card member shall be liable to present his duly signed Dreamfolks card in order to gain entry into any of the lounges within the Dreamfolks network. The credit card will not be accepted as substitute for the Dreamfolks card.
- Presentation of a blocked Dreamfolks card at the lounge shall not be entertained.
- The Dreamfolks card is not a payment card nor is it proof of credit worthiness and attempts to use it as such could constitute fraud.
- Lost, stolen or damaged Dreamfolks cards are to be notified immediately to ICICI Bank.
- The card member should intimate ICICI Bank immediately upon loss of his Dreamfolks card to facilitate blocking of the same and ICICI Bank is not liable for any charges on Dreamfolks card between the time of loss of Dreamfolks card and reporting of the same to ICICI Bank.
- The Dreamfolks officials are not bound to announce flights and ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any card member/accompanying guests missing flights while in the lounge.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any loss in possessions by the card member while within the lounge.
- The Dreamfolks card is not transferable and is valid up to the date of expiry mentioned on the card or until such time as the said ICICI Credit Card is valid. Any lounge visits made by a card member using an invalid card, including any guests, shall be charged to the card member.
- The card member must abide by the rules & regulations of each participating lounge.
- Access to the lounge may be restricted on account of space constraints and will be at the discretion of the lounge operator.
- Participating lounges may choose to enforce a maximum stay period, beyond which the card member may be charged. Participating lounges may reserve the right to enforce a maximum stay policy (usually 3-4 hours) to prevent overcrowding. This is at the discretion of the individual lounge operator who may impose a charge for extended stays.
- Participating lounges have no contractual obligation to announce flights and the Dreamfolks group of companies shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting out of any card member and/or accompanying guests failing to board their flight(s).
- The provision of free alcoholic drinks (where local law permits) is at the discretion of each lounge operator and in some cases may be limited. In such cases the card member is responsible for paying any charges for additional consumption direct to the lounge staff. (Refer individual lounge descriptions on https://www.dreamfolks.in/ for details.)
- Telephone facilities (where available) vary from lounge to lounge and are provided at the lounge operator's discretion. Free usage is normally limited to local calls only. Fax, Shower, Internet and Wi-fi charges (where applicable) are at the discretion of each lounge operator and the card member is responsible for paying these direct to the lounge staff.
- Admittance to lounges is strictly subject to card members and any guests being in possession of a valid flight ticket for the same day of travel. Airline, airport and other travel industry employees traveling on reduced-rate tickets may not be eligible for access. Outside the US, flight tickets must be accompanied by a valid boarding pass for a departing flight, i.e. outbound passengers only. Please note some lounges in Europe are located within designated Schengen areas of the airport which means that access is only provided to these lounges if members are traveling between Schengen countries. (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.)
- Admittance to lounges is subject to card members and any guests (including children) behaving and dressing (no shorts allowed outside of the USA) in an orderly and correct manner. Any infants or children causing upset to other users' comfort may be asked to vacate the lounge facilities. The Dreamfolks is not liable for any loss suffered by the card member and any guests where a lounge operator has refused admission because the card member and/or guests have not complied with these conditions.
- All participating lounges are owned and operated by third party organizations. The card member and accompanying guests must abide by the rules and policies of each participating lounge/club. Access may be restricted due to space constraints but this will be wholly at the discretion of each individual lounge operator. The Dreamfolks has no control over the facilities offered, the opening/closing times or the personnel employed by the lounges. The administrators of Dreamfolks will use every endeavor to ensure the benefits and facilities are available as advertised, but Dreamfolks does not warrant nor guarantee in any way that said benefits and facilities will be available at the time of the card member’s visit. Neither is the Dreamfolks liable for any loss to the card member, or any accompanying guests, arising from the provision or non-provision (whether in whole or in part) of any of the advertised benefits and facilities. All accompanying children (where permitted) will be subject to the full guest fee unless otherwise stated in the lounge listing.
- ICICI Bank shall remain indemnified from any liabilities/damages/costs associated with the injury/death of any member or damage/destruction of any property arising out of use of any lounge.
- ICICI Bank is not responsible for the goods/services obtained/availed at the airport lounges.
- Any dispute or claim regarding the goods and services or offers must be resolved by the card member/s with Dreamfolks directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- The Dreamfolks Lounge Access programme is governed by its specific terms and conditions and card members must refer to the same.
- In addition to these card member rules and regulations, the card member shall be bound by the Terms & Conditions prescribed by the respective lounge operators and Dreamfolks.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 14,121 ATMs