- Visit www.inoxmovies.com or open the Inox app.
- Go through the regular ticket booking flow by selecting the city, cinema hall, movie, show date, show timing and seat(s) of your choice.
- Confirm the details by providing your e-mail ID and mobile number as this information will be used for confirming your transaction through e-mail and SMS, respectively.
- Proceed to the ‘Order Summary’ page and select ‘ICICI Bank Credit Card Buy 1 Get 1’ offer from the ‘Discounts & Offers’ section.
- Enter the details and click on the ‘Apply’ button to avail of the discount.
- Please check the tick box which states ‘I accept offer Terms & Conditions and Inox booking policy’.
- Fill up the rest of your details as mentioned on the ‘Payment’ page to proceed with the transaction.
- Buy 2 tickets and get 25% discount on second ticket booking tickets online at www.inoxmovies.com, Inox app or visit the Inox box office and use your Credit Card at the ticket counter to avail of the offer.
- Avail of 25% discount up to INR 150 on purchase of minimum two tickets up to two times in a month for below cards:
- ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Cards
- ICICI Bank MakeMyTrip Signature Credit Cards
- ICICI Bank Ferrari Signature Credit Cards
- InterMiles ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Cards
- ICICI Bank Manchester United Signature Credit Cards
- Avail of 25% discount up to INR 100 on purchase of minimum two tickets up to two times in a month for below cards:
- ICICI Bank Coral Credit Cards
- InterMiles ICICI Bank Coral Credit Cards
- ICICI Bank Ferrari Platinum Credit Cards
- ICICI Bank MakeMyTrip Platinum Credit Cards
- ICICI Bank Manchester United Platinum Credit Cards
- Successful booking is on first come, first-serve basis and is subject to monthly ticket stock availability.
- The above offer can be availed on both of your dual Credit Cards i.e. once every month on American Express and Mastercard variants.
What is the credit period for credit card?
Credit free period of 48 days depends on your statement date.
How often can I change my Credit Card limits?
There is no cap on the number of times the limit can be changed
What should I do if my Debit Card is not working?
If you are unable to transact on your credit card, you may call our Customer Care between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. from your registered mobile number. To know the local Customer Care numbers, please click here.