Personal ›Products ›Cards ›Credit Card ›ICICI Bank Credit Cards Experience ›Emergency Auto Assistance Services ›Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The i-Assist program is provided by a third party and is bound by such third party terms and conditions.
- ICICI Bank does not offer the services and is not representative of the delivery, quality and sustainability of products/ services availed from the concierge service provider.
- Any disputes as regards delivery, quality and sustainability of products/ services availed of under this offer must be addressed in writing to the concierge service provider directly and the bank will not entertain any communication in this regard.
- The concierge service provider reserves the right to decline fulfillment of any card member request that is outside of the scope of services as agreed with ICICI Bank.
- Card members will be required to pay for any purchase/ booking that they have agreed to accept, once that request has been fulfilled by our concierge provider. Payments should be made with your valid ICICI Bank Credit Card. ICICI Bank or the concierge provider will not be responsible for any third party expenses incurred. Such expenses shall be borne by the Card member.
- In case of any medical concierge services, i-Assist shall not be responsible for determining the appropriate medical specialist for your particular problem nor for providing medical diagnosis or treatment. i-Assist shall not be liable for any consequences arising out of or howsoever caused by the services provided by the Medical Service Providers referred by us. The final selection of the Medical Service Provider will be the card member's responsibility. The listed Services are purely on referral or arrangement basis. International medical services are available to a card member when he/ she travels outside India for periods not exceeding 90 consecutive days per trip.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply to a particular service or benefit or as may be specified from time to time.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Card Member/s from the benefits of the Program. In case of any fraudulent activity, prosecution will be carried out according to the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 14,655 ATMs