- Booking requests have to be placed with the ICICI Bank Diamant Personal Concierge on the toll-free number 1800 26 70732 or 022 6787 2017.
- The Concierge will revert with options/availability and a quotation within 48 hours by both phone and e-mail.
- Once the Card Member has finalised on an island, the Concierge will email a booking confirmation. The Card Member will need to send a copy of the signed letter back to the Concierge. This will be considered as confirmation of the booking on behalf of the Card Member.
- For making the payment towards the stay, the Concierge will facilitate a call with VPI.
- 50% advance will have to be paid at the time of booking. Remaining 50% will have to be paid 6 weeks before the date of arrival. A separate refundable security deposit will be charged.
- 50% of total rent of the entire stay will be charged as penalty fees if the cancellation is made before 6 weeks of scheduled arrival.
- Cancellation received within 6 weeks of scheduled arrival date are subject to a 100% penalty charge of the entire stay if the island cannot be rented out for the same period to a third party. This will be the sole discretion of VPI.
- Cancellation insurance is recommended.
- Refund is at the sole discretion of VPI.
- Guests who abandon the booked property without authority from VPI will have no rights to compensation.
- The premises are a privately owned residence. The owner of the premises shall not be responsible for providing any equipment or furnishings not currently in or on the premises. Card Members agree to accept the Premises as is.
- The use and occupancy of the Premises shall be limited to vacation accommodation purposes only.
- Card Members will need to follow the advice of the island managers on the island, boat trips and water sport activities as the island managers are well-informed about the local details, weather conditions etc.
- Card Members need to take full responsibility for their children.
- Vladi Private Islands is acting here as an agent for accommodations and assumes no liability for property loss or damages, nor liability for injury, accidents, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of defect in any vehicle or the acts of any company or persons engaged in conveying passengers to or from the rental property.
- Transportation (airlines, water taxis, rental cars and taxis) are supplied by providers who operate independently of VPI. VPI assumes no responsibility, therefore, for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property because for the acts of those providers.
- Furthermore, Card Members are responsible for their rental property during occupancy and must observe all caution as given by the escort or local contact person.
- VPI will always honour the rental rate in effect at the time the initial deposit is paid.
- In any dispute arising out of the rent agreement, the laws of the Bahamas shall apply.
- The vacation rental confirmation is a binding agreement.
- Payment by the Card Member constitutes his/her acceptance and agreement to these terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions as printed above. If the Card Member has any problems or questions with any of the proceeding, he/she should phone the Concierge before paying the rental deposit.
THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED BY VLADI PRIVATE ISLANDS (VPI).
The booking has to be placed at least 6 weeks prior to the date of arrival. The process is as follows:
Cancellation requests need to be made by the Card Member to the Concierge in writing (by fax, letter or email). Cancellations are subject to the following terms and conditions:
USE OF PROPERTY:
Pets of any kind are only allowed in or on the islands/villa's Premises with specific written permission from VPI (granted prior to arrival). Any evidence of a pet found on Premises will cause immediate eviction and forfeiture of Card Member's entire rent and deposit.
COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE:
The island managing team shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of maintenance problems, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, water, pool filtration systems, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Card Member's obligation to report any problems or damage immediately to the island managing team.
DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS:
Card Member and members of his/her party shall not use or bring in to any villa any illegal substance, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property.
CAPACITY OF THE PROPERTY:
The total number of persons booked for the stay is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for the excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the property without refund. Exceptions are made only for infants; if sleeping in a baby crib. They are not included in the total head count.
ICICI Bank does not hold any warranty or make any representation of the availability, delivery, quality, merchantability, usefulness or suitability of offer and/or products/services under this offer and the respective merchants/partners/third parties shall be solely liable for the same. ICICI Bank does not undertake any liability or responsibility for the details, accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any content or information provided herein above. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services brought about by the third party must be resolved by the customer with the merchants/partners/third parties directly without any reference to ICICI Bank. ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/services availed of by the customer/s under the Programme.