While historically there are several courses in the state of Gujarat, the Kensville Golf Course is the forerunner in the quality of golf to come. Designed to PGA championship standards, the course is a revelation. The design incorporates the local landscape, even as 13 out of the 18 holes has water coming into play. Even if you are a long hitter the course can challenge you playing over 7300 yards from the back tees - with 2 of the par 5s being more than 600 yards.
Kensville Golf Club
Unlimited complimentary rounds await you at premier golf courses across the country.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The booking has to be placed at least 6 working days prior to the tee-off date.
- Booking requests have to be placed with the ICICI Bank Diamant Personal Concierge on the toll-free number 1800 267 0732 or 022 6787 2017 .
- The Concierge will record the preference of the Card Member for the golf course/s, preferred days/time and preferred golf courses as applicable
- Preferred Golf Club (in a particular city as applicable), Second Preferred & Third Preferred
- Preferred Date of Play, Second Preferred, Third Preferred
- Preferred Tee Time, Second Preferred, Third Preferred
- The Concierge will respond with available options within 4 working days (except during weekends and Indian Public Holidays and Golf Club Holidays).
- Once the Card Member has finalised the tee-time, the Concierge will email a booking confirmation. The Card Member will need to send a copy of the signed confirmation letter back to the Concierge.
- Based on the Card Member's confirmation, the partner will confirm the booking with the golf course. Booking is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The Concierge will mail a golf e-Voucher confirming the booking within 48 hours of having received the confirmation (except during weekends and Indian Public Holidays and Golf Club Holidays)
- In case a payment has to be made for additional rounds and/or guests, the Concierge will facilitate the same.
- All tee times should be booked in advance through the ICICI Bank Personal Concierge. No walk-ins or direct payment to Golf Clubs are allowed under this programme.
- Bookings need to be made at least 7 working days in advance to actual tee-off day.
- Golftripz reserves the right to confirm/book alternative golf clubs/alternative tee times due to various reasons such as confirmation delay from the client, the first preferred choice no longer being available due to constant and real time changes in tee time bookings and so on.
- Golf Clubs open up their advance tea time bookings based on their internal policies ranging from one month to 3 days before tee-off day. Booking requests through the Concierge will be accepted in advance but will only be confirmed when the golf course opens their tee time booking for the specific requested date.
- All bookings are subject to availability at the time of confirmation with the golf course.
- No refunds are possible after the round has been confirmed.
- The Golf clubs reserve all rights to slot in golfers to fill any vacant slots in flights without having to inform the golfers who have already made their tee time booking during weekdays or weekends.
- A minimum of 4 golfers is compulsorily required in each flight on weekends (and local public holidays). The Golf clubs reserve the right to either refuse a booking of less than the minimum required number of golfers for each flight or fill in any vacant slots based on demand without having to inform golfers who have already made their tee time booking.
- The rates and inclusives for the services listed are subject to change.
- The golf courses listed as part of this programme are subject to change.
- Listed golf courses reserve the right to change/withdraw/increase or decrease the green fees or services provided under this programme at their sole discretion and ICICI Bank is not responsible for any change in the listed database or prices. Any change will be communicated on www.icicibank.com
- Only green fees or the combined advertised product is available under this programme. All other services are to be directly paid by the Card Member to the golf course.
- Any compulsory charges such as golf cart fees or caddie fees if not included in the complimentary service provided will be applicable/chargeable by the Golf club directly.
- ICICI Bank is not responsible in any way for the quality and availability of the service provided by the golf courses.
- Club rules and local rules apply and Card Members should adhere to the same including but not limited to dress code, rules of play and so on.
- All golf courses reserve the right to reject any Card Member or restrict their play.
- Card Members are subject to the Golf club's rules on minimum handicap requirements, producing valid handicap certificates and any other requirements. The Golf club reserves the right to reject/restrict play in the event of not fulfiling these requirements.
- Rain check policy is subject to the discretion/rules of the Golf Club.
- Whether on weekdays or weekends (or public holidays), tee times provided for single or two golfers are indicative as the golf course reserves the right to hold them up for a period of time (not beyond reasonable limits) to team the golfer/s up with other golfers to optimise pace of play on the course as per the course policy or otherwise.
- ICICI Bank is not responsible for or liable for any action, claims, demands, losses, damages, cost, charges and expenses which the Card Member may suffer, sustain or incur by means including but not limited to the services provided under this programme.
- ICICI Bank shall not be considered liable or in default in the organising of the golf round if such performance is prevented, due to any reason.
- ICICI Bank accepts no liability from any and all claims for damages for death, personal injury or property damage which the golfer, his/her personal representatives, heirs, next-of-kin, assigns and insurers may have, or which may hereafter accrue, as a result of using the services provided in this programme.
- Card Members will be solely responsible for any damage to the golf course/golf course property and will also be solely responsible for their behaviour on the golf course.
- Tournament dates at courses are blackout dates.
- The ICICI Bank Golf programme is not a Golf club membership and is not to be regarded as a golf club membership.
- Golfers participating in this programme shall be allowed to play with members of the club or any other Green Fee paying guests and use the benefits of this programme, provided that a confirmed golf booking is held by the other players.
- Golf clubs will not entertain any correspondence/enquiries and/or attempts for bookings directly from the participating golfers and Golf clubs will not respond directly to any such enquiries.
- Access to the Golf clubs cannot be used by the participating golfers or their guests in conjunction with any other promotional Golf programme or to participate in any private event, tournament or any other special golf day arrangement.
- This golf programme is valid for golf course access only to individual golfers and is not valid for any Group Bookings.
- Access to the Golf club is only limited to the services mentioned in the vouchers and the golfers participating in this programme or their guests may not have access to the other facilities at the Golf club.
ICICI BANK CREDIT CARDS EXPERIENCE GOLF
Complimentary rounds of golf at golf courses across India and the world under the ‘ICICI Bank Credit Cards Experience Golf’ programme is provided by Golftripz.