ICICI Bank Reward Points
Your ICICI Bank Credit Card entitles you to earn Reward Points on your transactions. Reward, India’s largest Reward Programme, has powered ICICI Bank Rewards to bring you a suite of exciting rewards from your everyday spending.
You not only earn Reward Points when you use your ICICI Bank Credit Card, but also earn additional points from ICICI Bank Reward Partner Brands for the same purchase.
You can redeem your Reward Points from many options – from movie and travel vouchers to lifestyle products, mobiles, appliances and more. With your ICICI Bank Credit Card and Reward, shopping is truly rewarding!
- Earn 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent on your card (except fuel). Get 1 Reward Point on every Rs.100 spent on utilities and insurance categories.
- Under the new ICICI Bank Milestone Rewards program, get 2000 Reward Points on spending Rs. 2,00,000 on your card and 1000 Reward Points each time you cross Rs. 1,00,000 spend thereafter in an anniversary year; maximum of 10000 Reward Points per year.
The reward points you earn get accumulated with Reward every month and can be redeemed for cash or gifts of your choice.
To redeem your Reward Points in cash:
Each Reward Points is equivalent to Rs. 0.25. Please call on 080-40146444* to redeem. The equivalent cash amount will be credited to your credit card account within 7 working days.
To redeem your Reward Points for gifts:
Please call Reward on 1860-258-5000*, or place an online request for redemption. You will receive the gift of your choice within 10 working days.
*Standard call charges apply.
- Avail 25% discount upto Rs.100 on purchase of minimum 2 movie tickets per transaction on www.bookmyshow.com. The offer can be availed twice in a month.
- Successful booking is on first come first serve basis and is subject to daily stock availability.
- To book your movie ticket and for detailed Terms & Conditions, please click here.
- Avail 25% discount upto Rs.100 on purchase of minimum 2 movie tickets per transaction on www.inoxmovies.com, Inox app or Inox Box Office. The offer can be availed twice in a month.
- Successful booking is on first come, first-serve basis and is subject to monthly ticket stock availability
- Book your ticket now on www.inoxmovies.com
- The finest dining experiences now come with equally impressive savings Exclusive dining offers through ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Programme.
- For more detail please visit www.culinarytreats.com
- T&C apply
Chip and Pin Security
Our Credit Cards come with an embedded microchip which provides additional security against counterfeiting and duplication of cards.
- The new chip cards have an extra layer of security in the form of a Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- You will be required to enter your PIN on the terminal for transactions at merchant outlets
- To know more about Chip and PIN security, please click here
- This PIN is not required for online transactions. Please register your card for 3D Secure (Verified by VISA / MasterCard SecureCode) on our website for online transactions
Savings on Fuel Purchases
A complete waiver of 1% on fuel surcharge every time you refuel - The offer is valid on a maximum spend of ₹ 4000 per transaction at all HPCL pumps. To avail of the offer, payment should be made by swiping the card on ICICI Merchant Services swipe machines only.
Discover how your ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card can deliver savings of Rs. 11,175 every year.
Airport and Railway Lounge Access Privilege
Use your ICICI Bank Coral MasterCard Credit Card to enjoy exclusive access to premium MasterCard airport lounges in India. So whether you are on a holiday or juggling a busy schedule indulge yourself while you wait at the domestic and international terminals.
- One complimentary access per quarter to select airport lounges in India by spending minimum of Rs 5,000 or above in a calendar quarter on your card to avail this facility in the next calendar quarter. Over and above the allowed number of complimentary accesses, each subsequent access will be charged as per rates applicable to each lounge service provider.
- Please note that with effect from September 25, 2017 you will be eligible for one complimentary domestic airport lounge visit and one complimentary railway lounge visit per quarter and lounge access will be applicable only for primary cardholders
- Please note that this list of lounges may be changed by Mastercard at its sole discretion and without any notice to ICICI Bank or its card members. This offer is provided by a third party and governed by such third party terms and conditions
- Unrestricted chargeable access for yourself and your accompanying guests.
Dial MasterCard For You on 1800-102-6263/022-42006396 for more information. You can also enjoy unrestricted chargeable access for yourself and your accompanying guests.
Click here for a complete list of lounges.
Click here for FAQ’s on railway lounges.
Fees and Other Charges
- You pay a joining fee of Rs. 500 + GST
- You pay an annual fee of Rs. 500 + GST from 2nd year onwards - waived off if you spend more than Rs. 1,50, 000 in the previous year.
- For other charges, please refer to the Most Important Terms & Conditions (MITC).
You can also see other privileges being offered by visiting the credit card section
Benefits on monthly purchases
|Savings on your Spends|
|On-going benefits & savings on yearly spends of Rs. 3,60,000||Savings (in ₹)|
|25% discount on movie tickets with BookMyShow and Inox*||2,400|
|Cash rewards on annual spend of Rs 3,00,000**||1,425|
|Milestone rewards on a spend of Rs 3,00,000||750|
|Access to MasterCard or Visa Airport Lounge***||4,000|
|Waiver of 1% fuel surcharge on Rs 5,000 spent every month on fuel****||600|
|Complimentary access to Railway Lounge in India*****||2,000|
*This is based on the assumption that card holder will avail the offer twice in a month and the total cost of two tickets per transaction is Rs.400. The capping on discount per transaction is Rs.100. The actual rate of ticket may vary for every movie theatre
** This is based on the assumption that the cardholder will spend 10% of the total spending on utilities and insurance. On these categories, one Reward Point is accrued on per Rs 100 spent on card.
***This is based on the assumption that the cardholder is visiting 1 MasterCard/Visa affiliated airport lounges every quarter.
**** 1% fuel surcharge waiver is available on all transactions below Rs 4,000. Fuel surcharge waiver is available on fuel purchases at HPCL petrol pumps when the card is swiped on the ICICI Merchant Services swipe machine.
*****This is based on the assumption that the cardholder is visiting affiliated railway lounges once every quarter
Disclaimer: The above chart is purely for illustration purposes and is merely indicative in nature. The information provided regarding products, services, offers, benefits, reward programmes etc. of ICICI Bank/third party are governed by the detailed terms and conditions, internal policy guidelines as specified by ICICI Bank/third party from time to time and are subject to applicable laws and regulations. Actual benefits/savings/rewards will be based on the total spends on the credit cards and spends on various reward categories by the cardholders. Cardholders are requested to make an independent analysis and their own assessment, evaluation and judgement on the information mentioned hereinabove. The benefits, offers, reward points etc. will be available only on those merchant establishments with whom ICICI Bank and MasterCard/Visa have a tie up.
The information provided hereinabove does not amount to an offer, sponsor or advice as regards to any product or services of ICICI Bank or any of its group companies or third parties and is not intended to create any rights or obligations in this regard. ICICI Bank does not undertake any liability or responsibility for the details, accuracy, completeness, not-errors or correctness of any content or information provided hereinabove. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services brought about by the third party must be resolved by the cardholder with the third parties directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.