Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Make NFC Payments through Pockets â€˜Touch & Payâ€™ Feature
ICICI Bank introduces a new mobile payment solution 'Touch & Pay' that enables you to make secure contactless payments at retail stores using your smartphones. This Touch & Pay feature on Pockets app simply lets you tap your smartphone at a NFC (Near Field Communication) enabled merchant terminal and make the payment through your linked ICICI Bank Debit/Credit Card. Now get 20% cashback on using â€˜touch & payâ€™ to pay at stores. Know MoreHow does it work?
- Login to Pockets app
- Click on touch & pay icon on Pockets home screen
- Select any one of your ICICI Bank Debit or Credit Card activated on the App
- Just hold your phone near the merchant terminal
- Your payment is done
- An Android 4.4 OS and above NFC-enabled smartphone
- An existing ICICI Bank Debit or Credit Card
- Pockets app downloaded on your phone
- Download Pockets by ICICI Bank app from Google Play
- Login to Pockets app using your mPIN or ICICI Bank Internet Banking User ID and password
- Click on touch & pay icon on the Pockets App home screen
- Add a card to touch & pay from the list of ICICI Bank Debit/Credit cards in your account
- A virtual card will be created which can be used for quick NFC payments
- Speed: Payments are done instantly by just tapping the phone against a POS terminal.
- No physical card required: Forgot your physical card at home? Don't worry! Just make the payment using your smartphone with touch & pay feature on Pockets
- Security of card details: Your actual card details are never shared with the merchant at the time of payment. For every payment done at a merchant store using this service, a one-use unique token is created by the Bank's server, which is sent via encryption to the merchant, thereby protecting the information of the original as well as the virtual card.
- Card block facility incase of lost mobile device: If you lose your phone, you can call our customer care and block your card and even lock your Pockets App on the lost mobile device
You can use the touch & pay service at more than 60,000 Merchants (NFC-enabled terminal accepting Debit or Credit Cards). Watch Video