Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Terms and conditions: Special Savings Account (SSA)
ICICI Bank Special Savings Account
These terms ("Terms") are applicable for usage of Special Savings Account (“Special Savings Account”) offered to institutional customers.
"Customer" for the purposes of Special Savings Account refers to Savings Accounts opened by entities eligible to open savings account as per RBI guidelines issued from time to time and also subject to internal policies of ICICI Bank.
- There is currently no minimum balance or monthly average balance or quarterly average balance requirement for a Special Savings Account, however, ICICI Bank reserves right to stipulate same in future at its discretion, and also to change same from time to time. ICICI Bank shall have the absolute discretion to amend or supplement any of the Terms at any time. ICICI Bank may communicate the amended Terms by hosting the same on the Website or in any other manner as decided by ICICI Bank. The Customer shall be responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms including amendments thereto as may be posted on the Website. Once prescribed, failure to maintain the prescribed minimum balance or monthly average balance or quarterly average balance may attract service charges and such charges may be decided by ICICI Bank from the Customer’s Special Savings Account.
- The Customer shall be required to a maintain a minimum balance as may be indicated by ICICI Bank from time to time in the Special Savings Account if the customer is intending to create a money multiplier deposit/fixed deposit and link same to the Special Savings Account.
- In the event of any change in mode of payment and operation of the Special Savings Account or for change of any such information which forms a part of the account opening form, the Customer shall provide to ICICI Bank the resolution or such other document as required by ICICI Bank to support and substantiate such change.
- Currently, ICICI Bank does not issue debit cards/ATM cards as part of services for Special Savings Account.
- Any additional services for investment, remittance and collection will be offered based on terms and conditions defined in application and other documents executed by customer for availing such services. The service charges will form part of such services and will be communicated through offer letters or documents.
- Please refer to terms and conditions detailed in Account opening form which will be applicable to operation and services offered through Special Savings account in addition to what is stated above.
For terms and conditions of general savings account, please click here.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,450 branches and 14,305 ATMs