Internet Banking Login
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
iMobile app - Always keep your bank with you.
Pockets Wallet App - for exciting cashback offers
Get In Touch
Offer Zone Rates & Charges
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Personal ›Accounts & Deposits ›Savings Accounts ›Types of Savings Account ›Other Accounts ›Special Savings Account ›Eligibility
Special Savings Account can be opened by:
- Primary Co-operative Credit Society which is being financed by the bank.
- Khadi and Village Industries Boards.
- Agriculture Produce Market Committees.
- Societies registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 or any other corresponding law in force in State or a Union Territory except societies registered under the State Co-operative Societies Acts and specific state enactment creating Land Mortgage Banks.
- Companies governed by the Companies Act, 1956 which have been Licensed by the Central Government under Section 25 of the said Act, or under the corresponding provision in the Indian Companies Act, 1913 and permitted, not to add to their names the words 'Limited' or the words 'Private Limited'.
- Institutions other than those mentioned in clause (i) and whose entire income is exempt from payment of Income-tax under the Income-Tax Act, 1961.
- Government departments/bodies/agencies in respect of grants/ subsidies released for implementation of various programmes/ schemes sponsored by Central/State Government subject to production of an authorisation from the respective Government departments to open savings bank account.
- Development of Women and Children in Rural Areas (DWCRA).
- Self-help Groups (SHGs), registered or unregistered, which are engaged in promoting savings habits among their members.
- Farmers' Clubs - Vikas Volunteer Vahini - VVV.
Special Savings Account cannot be opened in the name of:
- Government departments/bodies depending upon budgetary allocations for performance of their functions.
- Municipal Corporations or Municipal Committees.
- Panchayat Samitis.
- State Housing Boards.
- Water and Sewerage / Drainage Boards / Metropolitan Development Authority / State / State Text Book Publishing Corporations / Societies / District Level Housing Co-op. Societies etc.
- Any political party or trading or business concern, whether such concern is a proprietary or a partnership firm or a company or an association.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,780 ATMs