|Eligibility Criteria for Silver Savings Account
The account is available for Resident Individual (sole or joint account), Foreign national and Hindu undivided family (HUF) customers, above age of 18 years
This account is also available for minor customers below 18 years and Senior citizen customers who have completed 60 years
List of KYC Documents
Identity and Address Proof
Any one of the following documents would serve as proof of identity and address (OVD) of the Customer.
• Driving License issued by Regional Transport Authority
• Voter ID
• Job card issued by NREGA signed by State Government Officer
• Letter from National Population Register
• Proof of possession of complete Aadhaar number
Communication Address proof: If the above address proof does not contain a communication address, then the following documents can be considered as proof of address. In such cases, customers update the OVD with a communication address and submit it to the bank within 3 months of account opening.
• Utility Bill not older than 2 months (electricity, telephone, post-paid mobile phone, piped gas, water bill).
• Property Tax Bill or Municipal Tax receipt not older than one year.
• Letter of allotment for accommodation from employer issued by State Government or Central Government Departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, public sector undertakings, scheduled commercial banks, financial institutions and listed companies
• Leave and license agreement with any of the above employers. Agreement to contain Customer’s name as Employee.
• Pension or family pension payment orders issued to retired employees by government departments or public sector undertakings, if they contain the address.
Login to your Internet Banking Account or iMobile and apply through the Credit Card section.