- Use ATMs of any other bank freely for cash withdrawal and other transactions*
- Direct all your queries and instructions to our Customer Care. For Customer Care numbers, please click here
- Do your banking from any ICICI Bank branch, anywhere
- Pay bills from the comfort of your home or office with our Bill Pay facility. To know more, click here
ITSA – Investments & Tax Savings Account
Titanium Privilege Account
Gold Privilege Banking
Gold Plus Savings Account
Silver Savings Account
Regular Savings Account
Advantage Woman Savings Account
Seniors Club Savings Account
Young Stars Account
Smart Secure Savings Account
Basic Savings Bank Account
Regular Savings Account – Banking with Convenience
Experience the convenience of anytime, anywhere banking with ICICI Bank’s Regular Savings Account. Do routine transactions such as bill payments, Fixed Deposit (FD) creation requests and balance enquiry through multiple channels such as Internet Banking, Mobile Banking or Customer Care. To enjoy all these benefits, just open a Savings Account with ICICI Bank.
Get complimentary personal accident insurance protection and purchase protection cover on your Savings Account. To know more, click here
Debit Card benefits:
Use your Silver Debit Card to withdraw cash from any ATM. Use it online or at any Visa/Mastercard machine for shopping
Daily cash and withdrawal limit as per your account variant. To know more, click here.
Maximise your returns
Money multiplier: Earn higher interest by setting a balance limit above which money in the Savings Account will get converted into Fixed Deposit on request. Know More
You can now manage your Savings Account from anywhere, anytime using Internet Banking, iMobile app and ATMs
Free e-mail statements.
Savings Account is available for Resident Individual (sole or joint account), Foreign national and Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) customers, who are above 18 years Customers below 18 years, can open a Young Stars Savings Account and customers above 60 years can open a seniors Club Savings Account.
- You may nominate a person as beneficiary to your account
- Nomination facility available for bank deposits
- There can only be one Nominee for a deposit account whether held singly or jointly
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor’s account can file a nomination on behalf of the minor
- Applicants can nominate by filling up the form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985
- The Nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985
Savings Account Portability
You can request for transfer of your Savings Account from one branch of ICICI Bank to another through Internet Banking or our Customer Care. Alternatively, you can submit a written request at the nearest ICICI Bank branch.
The account will be transferred within 2 working days without:
- Suspending the account operations
- Change in the account number
- Surrender of debit card or cheque book
*First five transactions (inclusive of financial and non-financial transactions) in the month are free. Thereafter, charges are applicable.
Value Added Benefits
Experience convenient banking and more, only with ICICI Bank Savings Account. Know more about the other benefits you get with your Savings Account by clicking here.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 15,682 ATMs