Gold Plus Savings Account
With Gold Plus Savings Account with Quantum Optima facility enjoy the dual benefit of liquidity of savings account and interest rate of Fixed Deposit (FD).
Debit Card benefits:
Free Gold Privilege Debit Card with exciting offers and Visa Privileges
Unlimited cash withdrawals at all bank’s ATMs, free of charge
Get complimentary personal accident insurance protection and purchase protection cover on your Debit Card. To Know more click here
Your Gold Privilege Debit Card comes with higher withdrawal and spend limit. To know more click here
Discount on Lockers
Locker facility with 20% discount on annual rentals for the safety of your valuables.
Maximise your returns
Quantum Optima facility:
- Auto sweep-out facility ensures that you earn higher interest rate by moving extra amount beyond the threshold limit from your savings account to fixed deposit.
Idle amount in your savings account above the threshold limit of Rs. 75,000 moves automatically into fixed deposit in multiples of Rs. 25,000. Minimum amount for a fixed deposit is Rs. 25,000.
- Auto sweep-in facility helps you to enjoy liquidity in your savings account while earning high returns with fixed deposit.
In case, savings account balance goes below Rs. 75,000, FD created through sweep-out facility will be broken down in units of Rs. 5,000 thereby minimising interest loss.
Pay bills from the comfort of your home or office with our Bill Pay facility. To know more, click here
Manage your Savings Account from anywhere, anytime using the iMobile app and Internet Banking
Free e-mail statements
Free anywhere banking
Free SMS alert facility
Free passbook facility for account holders (individuals)
Free Payable-at-Par multi-city cheque book.
Resident individual (sole or joint account), foreign national and Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) customers, above age of 57 years (for Defence Personnel age criteria will be 50 years and above and retirement)
- Use ATMs of ICICI Bank/any other bank freely for cash withdrawal and other transactions
- Our Customer Care is always available to answer any query or take your instructions. For Customer Care numbers, please click here
- Do your banking from any ICICI Bank branch, anywhere.
You may nominate a person as beneficiary to your account proceeds
- You can nominate a person as beneficiary to your account
- Nomination facility available for bank deposits
- There can be only one Nominee for a deposit account whether held singly or jointly
- Applicants can make nomination by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985
- The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985
- For more details, visit the nearest branch.
Savings Account Portability
You can request for transfer of your Savings Account from one branch of ICICI Bank to another through Internet Banking or our Customer Care. Alternatively, you can submit a written request at the nearest ICICI Bank branch.
The account will be transferred within 2 working days without:
- suspending the account operations
- change in account number
- surrender of debit card, cheque book
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link