Applicants must satisfy the following documentation requirements:

  • Identity proof.
  • Proof of communication address.


Identity Proof
(Any one of the following)
Proof of communication address
(Any one of the following)
Original letter of introduction from existing bank along with KYC cheque of the same Bank Introduction by an existing and satisfactory customer as address proof
Driving License – Book type or laminated & embossed Latest Electricity Bill
Voter Identity Card with KYC cheque for operating accounts. Cash can be accepted for Term deposits. Certificate from the postal office confirming address of applicant
Employee Identity Card Original Letter from Employer certifying the residential address of applicant. Signature of the employee has to be attested on the letter.
PAN Card Telephone bills from any telephone service providers and mobile service providers (KYC cheque mandatory for mobile service providers)
Defence Dependent's card Consumer gas connection card/book/Pipe Gas bill (same as electricity bill)
Ex-Service Man Card Certificate from the ward/equivalent rank officer, maintaining election roll, certifying address of the applicant
Bar Council/Indian Medical Association Card/Senior Citizen Card Registered and valid Lease/ Leave agreement with copies of utility bills
PIO Booklet for returning NRIs Post Office Savings Pass Book with KYC cheque
MAPIN card Statement of account or Pass Book of a scheduled commercial bank with entries of at least last 3 months alongwith KYC cheque
  Premium Receipt from any life insurance company
  Certificate by Village Extension Officer (VEO)/Village Head or equal rank officers
  Domicile Certificate with communication address and photograph
Accepted as both Identity and Address proof
(Any one of the following)
Arms License issued by State/Central Government of India authorities
Freedom fighter's pass issued by Ministry of Home affairs, Government of India with photograph of applicant
Pension payment order/book/Card issued by State/Central Government of India.
Printed Ration Card with Photograph of applicant.
House hold Card with photograph issued by Govt of Andhra Pradesh
ID card with photograph issued by Govt of Jammu and Kashmir
Bank Pass Book with photograph issued by SBI and its subsidiaries or Nationalised Banks
Photo Social Security Card (Smart Card) issued by Central/State Govts or Union territories.
Certificate by Village Extension Officer (VEO)/Village Head or equal rank officers (with Photograph)
Certificate by Affiliate (Business Correspondent)