Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
ICICI Bank RFC (D) Account has been created to meet your need for accessing foreign exchange frequently without any hassle. It will save commission charges and will also protect your money from valuation risks due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- RFC (D) Account is a single currency account. It can be opened in Pound Sterling (GBP), US Dollar (USD), Japanese Yen (JPY) or EURO (EUR). Deposits in multiple currencies in a single account are not permitted. You may open separate accounts for each of the permitted currencies
- Protects your money from valuation risks due to exchange rate fluctuations
- This account will be maintained in the form of a current account. No interest is payable on deposits
- Foreign Currency BUY rate of ICICI Bank as prevailing for that currency on the day of the transaction will apply for converting the foreign currency into INR
- Foreign currency withdrawals can be possible in the form of cash, traveler's™ cheque, foreign currency DD. Withdrawal limit will be as per RBI guidelines
- No ceiling on the maximum amount of deposit in the account
- No minimum balance required
- Convenient and value-added banking
- Nomination facility
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,859 ATMs