ITSA – Investments & Tax Savings Account
Titanium Privilege Account
Gold Privilege Banking
Gold Plus Savings Account
Silver Savings Account
Regular Savings Account
Advantage Woman Savings Account
Seniors Club Savings Account
Young Stars Account
Smart Secure Savings Account
Basic Savings Bank Account
FD without premature withdrawal facility
Features and Benefits
- Deposit amount*: Rs. 2 crore and above.
- Choice of Plans:
- Traditional Plans with quarterly payout option.
- Reinvestment Plans with interest compounded quarterly and reinvested with the principal amount.
- The Fixed Deposit does not have premature withdrawal facility i.e. the Fixed Deposit cannot be closed by the depositor before expiry of the term of such deposit.
- Such fixed deposit cannot be opened in auto renewal mode at time of opening of Fixed deposit, customer will have an option to provide instructions to renew his fixed deposit within 30 days before maturity date of the deposit. At the time of giving instruction, consent to be provided for no premature withdrawal permitted for such FDs.
- Interest rates for deposits without premature withdrawal facility may be higher for select tenure and amounts.
For availing the deposit without premature withdrawal facility, please contact your Relationship Manager or visit an ICICI Bank Branch in India.
Additional interest rates on select tenure and amount.
Click here for interest rates.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 14,141 ATMs