Terms and Conditions for Meet Dhoni Offer
Last Updated : 10-04-2019
- “Customer/s” for the purpose of this Program shall mean a person who are ICICI Channel Users.
- "ChannelUser" shall mean a person who holds a The ONE savings account with ICICI Bank internet banking service(s) or iMobile or Debit Card and who uses ICICI internet banking or iMobile or The ONE Debit Card as payment channel for his/her transactions.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Channel(s).
- “Program” shall mean invitation extended to Customers based on count of all the transactions done through Channel by the Customer during the Program Period.
- “ProgramPeriod” shall mean the period commencing from May 1, 2019 to June 30, 2019 both days inclusive.
- “Eligibility Period”: Customers will be evaluated from April 1 till August 31 for the Program. Customer should maintain contracted Monthly Average Balance and should remain active on iMobile, Net Banking or Debit card as per the period mentioned below
- “Monthly Average Balance (MAB)” means the contracted average account balance that customer needs to maintain in his/her account as per the account variant (specified below). Customer should maintain contracted Monthly Average balance in their account over the Eligibility Period to be eligible for the contest.
|The ONE product variant||Monthly Average Balance|
|The ONE Magnum Savings Account||Rs. 100,000|
|The ONE Titanium Savings Account||Rs. 200,000|
- Monthly Average Balance Eligibility Criteria
- For customer opening their account in the month of April’19 will be evaluated for the month of May’19 & June’19.
- For customer opening their account in the month of May’19 will be evaluated for the month of June’19 & July’19.
- For customer opening their account in the month of June’19 will be evaluated for the month of July’19 & August’19.
- For existing customer who have opened from 9 Jan’19 till 31 March’19 will be evaluated for the Month of May’19 & June’19
- Monthly Average Balance (MAB) criteria will not be applicable for salary account customer. However, digital transaction criteria remains same for salary customer as well.
- "VoidTransactions" shall mean wherein the transaction has taken place but has been rejected /cancelled/unsuccessful at iciciBank.com or on the Channel.
- “Channel “shall mean ICICI internet Banking, iMobile, or Debit Card. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
- Top 100 (hundred) Customers with highest number of transactions during the Program Period will get an opportunity to meet M.S Dhoni
- Customers can do any 2 out of the below 3 (three) types of transaction to qualify for the Program:
- Merchant Payment: ₹200 and above via ICICI Net Banking & iMobile
- E-com / POS: ₹200 and above via Debit card
- Purchase through ICICI Bank Net banking & The One Savings Account only
- Customer has to be active on any two -- internet Banking, iMobile, or Debit Card
- Any Financial / Non-financial (Login on iMobile & ICICI Net Banking) transaction will be considered iMobile/ Net Banking active during Program period
- Customers with highest number of transactions to be eligible for the Program
- Customer should maintain contracted Monthly Average Balance (as per their account variant) in their The ONE Savings Account to be eligible for the Program
- Customer who have opened Fixed Deposit of an amount which is five (5) times of their contracted MAB will not be required to meet the Monthly Average Balance Eligibility Criteria to be eligible for the Program.
- If there are more than one Customer with the same number of transactions, then the Customer with highest cumulative value of transactions will be eligible for the Program. The minimum transaction value of each transaction to be eligible for the Program is as follows:
|Channel||Ticket Size Threshold|
|ICICI Net Banking||₹200|
|Debit Card POS||₹200|
|Debit Card ECOM||₹200|
Only the following transactions under the Internet Banking and imobile channels will be considered as digital transactions for the purpose of this Program:
|Net Banking Channel||iMobile Channel transaction|
|Bill Pay||Bill Pay|
|ICICI Credit Card Bill Payments||ICICI Credit Card Bill Payments|
|PMR & DTH||PMR & DTH|
|Shopping Mall||Shopping Mall|
|UPI merchant payments||Tapzo Txns(Rail/Flight/Bus/Deal Bookings)|
- Eligibility Criteria for Digital transaction
- For customer opening their account in the month of April’19 digital transactions will be evaluated for the month of May’19 & June’19.
- For customer opening their account in the month of May’19 digital transactions will be evaluated for the month of June’19 & July’19.
- For customer opening their account in the month of June’19 digital transactions will be evaluated for the month of July’19 & August’19.
- For existing customer who have opened from 9th Jan’19 till 31st March’19 digital transactions will be evaluated for the Month of May’19 & June’19
- Qualified Channel Users would be informed through communication on their registered e-mail id or by call on the registered mobile no. in their account ,, about their qualification for the program within 45 (forty-five) days post the Eligibility Period.
- Customer will be eligible only for one reward, under the Program, a Customer cannot qualify for more than one reward
- Customer who have upgraded their account to The ONE Savings account will also be eligible for the Program. Subject to fulfilment of all the Program conditions.
- The Customer has to confirm the acceptance of the reward to ICICI Bank when contacted.
Concerns or queries regarding Program should be communicated to the Bank via customer care no’s before Sept 15,2019. Click here to know customer care no. https://www.icicibank.com/customer-care.page?
III. General Terms and Conditions pertaining to the Program
- Details pertaining to the meet and greet Program shall be sent at least 45 (forty-five) days after the Channel User is informed about his qualification for the Program by ICICI Bank or once the Program is over, whichever is earlier.
- In case the Channel User cannot be contacted using the contact details provided to ICICI Bank in such cases the Bank reserves the right to declare the next Customer with highest number of transactions as the winner.
- Participation in the program by the Customer(s) is on a voluntary basis.
- The program is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- In all matters relating to the program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Transactions using any other channel but ICICI Bank Internet Banking, m.iciciBank.com, iMobile, Debit card which are linked to Customer’s The One savings account, will not be considered eligible for the program.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank/ Internet Banking, m.iciciBank.com, \ iMobile, Debit card User/s due to provision of the Program, shall be to the sole account of the Channel User/s. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Program shall be payable by the Channel User/s.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any products or services availed by the Customer/s under this program.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Customer/s from the benefits of the program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the program
- The program is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such Programs cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- If the Channel User ceases to be a Channel User at any time during the currency of the Program Period, all the benefits under the Program shall lapse and shall not be available Channel User.
- ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Program without any prior notice.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms and conditions contained herein as per its discretion without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation/notice whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Contest/Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage /claim/injury that may arise due to withdrawal or change in the terms and conditions of the Program or discontinuation of it.
- The Program is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank. The Program is not available wherever the same is prohibited and/or cannot be programed or for any reason whatsoever. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- Any queries/communication/notice regarding the Program should be sent to ICICI Bank’s 24 HOUR CUSTOMER CARE
- NRI Customers will not be eligible for the Programs