- Free transactions at any other Bank's ATMs*
- Do your banking from any ICICI branch, anywhere
- Pay bills from the comfort of your home or office with our Bill Pay facility. To know more, click here
- Free Internet Banking and Mobile Banking
- Speak to our phone banking associates, at your service 24x7
- Direct all your queries and instructions to our Customer Care telephone lines. For Customer Care numbers, please click here
- Issue cheques freely all across the country with your free multi-city chequebook
- Keep track of your money with the free passbook for individual accounts
- Get free email statements and keep updated on your Savings Account
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Life Plus Senior Citizens Account - Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
Carry out your day-to-day banking transactions independently with ICICI Bank’s ‘Life Plus’ Senior Citizens Savings Account, a saving account designed for our customers above 60 years of age.
We have special Senior Citizen desks at all our branches, where you can carry out all your banking transactions, without having to wait in queues.
- Special Senior Citizens Desk for all your banking transactions, saving the wait in queues
- Special Senior ‘Life Plus’ Debit card, free of charge
Access your money from anywhere with Life Plus free Debit card. Withdraw cash from any ATM with your debit card. Swipe your card at any Visa/MasterCard machine for easy shopping! To know more about what you can get from your debit card, click here
- Free and unlimited cash transactions at branch
- Free SMS alert facility
- Money Multiplier facility
Worried about your money lying idle? You need the Money Multiplier Facility which gives you a higher interest rate than savings account, while your money stays within your reach. To know more on how to earn higher interest, click here
For privilege Senior Citizen accounts, Click Here.
You can nominate a person as beneficiary to your account proceeds.
- Nomination facility is available for bank deposits
- There can only be one nominee for a deposit account, whether held singly or jointly
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor’s account can also file a nomination on the minor’s behalf
- Applicants can nominate by filling up the form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985
- The Nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985.
Saving Account Portability
You can request for transfer of your Savings Account from one branch of ICICI Bank to another by giving a written request at the branch, or by calling the Customer Care or you can place a request through Internet Banking.
The account will be transferred within 2 working days without:
- Suspending the account operations
- Change in the account number
- Surrender of debit card or cheque book
Value Added Benefits
Experience convenient banking and more, only with ICICI Bank’s Savings Account. To know more about Value Added Benefits that you can get, please click here.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,660 ATMs