|Insta Save Account||Insta Save FD Account|
|Monthly Average Balance||Rs. 10,000/-||Nil (If opted for an FD of 10,000 for 1 year)|
|ATM||5 free ATM withdrawals at any banks’ ATM every month||5 free ATM withdrawals at any banks’ ATM every month|
|Debit Card*||Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card with exciting offers and Visa Privileges||Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card with exciting offers and Visa Privileges|
|Reward points||1 PAYBACK Point from ICICI Bank Rewards, on every Rs 200 spent using your ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card||1 PAYBACK Point from ICICI Bank Rewards, on every Rs 200 spent using your ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card|
|Debit Card Charges||Rs. 150 p.a.||Rs. 150 p.a.|
|Credit Card||NA||Platinum Chip Credit Card|
|Credit Card Charges||NA||No Charges|
|Air Accident Insurance||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Purchase Protection||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Internet/ Mobile Banking||Free||Free|
|*Taxes at prevailing rates as per Govt rules shall be applicable over and above the mentioned charges. The charges indicated above are subject to periodic revision.|
Insta Save Account - Instant Savings Account
We value your time. Keeping this in mind we have designed Insta Save Account, an Aadhaar based instant savings account for you.
Instant Account Opening
No Balance Commitment on opening a Fixed Deposit
Platinum Chip Debit Card
Platinum chip Credit Card#
Features & Benefits of Insta Save Account
- Open a Savings Account with a Fixed Deposit instantly online using Aadhaar
- Open FD of min Rs.10,000 for 12 months and enjoy the benefits of a Savings Account with no balance commitment
- An assured complimentary Credit Card with a limit of up to 90% on the FD created
- Get 24x7 access to banking services with iMobile App
- Enjoy exciting offers on Amazon, Flipkart, Bigbasket, Swiggy, Eros Now, PharmEasy and more brands**
- Get a Platinum Debit Card and earn reward points on spends
- All your Platinum Debit Card benefits now safely available on your iMobile using the Virtual Debit Card facility
- Complete your verification through Video KYC and get a full-fledged Digital Account
Insta Save Variants
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Insta Save Account
What is an Insta Save Account?
Insta Save Account is an Aadhaar based instant Savings Account for our customers who do not have any existing Savings Account with ICICI Bank.
What are the various variants of Insta Save Account?
Insta Save Account: Aadhaar based instant Savings Account requiring a minimum balance of Rs 10,000.
Insta Save FD Account: Aadhaar based instant Savings Account requiring an FD of Rs 10,000 for a minimum tenure of 12 months to enjoy the dual benefits of no balance commitment and FD investment packed into one.
How to open Insta Save Account?
You can open Savings Account (Insta Save Account) online by downloading our iMobile or by visiting us online.
Can I get cheque book by opening Savings Account?
Cheque book is available with every Insta Save Account, which would be sent to you post successful KYC verification. Your cheque book will be dispatched to your communication address.
Can Insta Save Account be a joint account?
Insta Save Account is intended to be for single holding purposes and cannot be held jointly.
Is my information secure?
Is my information secure? Yes, your information is completely secure with us. Security of your personal and banking information is of utmost importance to us.
How do I register for Internet Banking and Mobile Banking services?
Once your account is successfully opened, you can log in to iMobile, set your 4-digit passcode and start exploring. For Internet Banking, you can generate your password with your User ID provided after account opening.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING ONLINE SAVINGS ACCOUNT (INSTA SAVE) AND ONLINE SAVINGS ACCOUNT ALONGWITH ATTACHMENT PRODUCTS THROUGH OTP BASED KYC PROCESS.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) APPLY TO AND REGULATE THE OPENING AND OPERATION OF ONLINE SAVINGS BANK ACCOUNT AND THE ONLINE SAVINGS ACCOUNT ALONGWITH ATTACHMENT PRODUCTS (HEREINAFTER DEFINED) OFFERED BY ICICI BANK LIMITED (“ICICI Bank”). THESE TERMS SHALL BE IN ADDITION TO AND NOT IN DERROGATION WITH PRIMARY TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS MAY BE APPLICABLE TO THE SAVINGS ACCOUNT AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS MAY BE APPLICABLE TO EACH OF THE OTHER ATTACHMENT PRODUCTS AND ANY OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE PRODUCT/FACILITIES/SERVICES AVAILED BY THE CUSTOMER. IN CASE OF ANY INCONSISTENCY BETWEEN PRIMARY TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND THE TERMS, THESE TERMS SHALL PREVAIL. ALL CAPITALIZED TERMS USED BUT NOT DEFINED HEREIN SHALL HAVE THE RESPECTIVE MEANINGS ASCRIBED TO IT IN THE PRIMARY TERMS AND CONDITION AND/OR THE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (AS DEFINED HEREINBELOW).
The customer authorises ICICI Bank to receive/ extract information/ credit score pertaining to his/her credit worthiness/ credit score from credit rating agencies for the purpose of savings account opening and for offering various products and services by the bank.
In these Terms, the following words and phrases shall have the meaning stated hereunder unless indicated otherwise:
“Attachment Product” shall mean the Fixed Deposit opened with ICICI Bank;
“Account” shall mean the InstaSave regular/InstaSave Salary/ Insta Save Companion Account/ Insta Save The ONE/ Insta Save Gold Account and/or the InstaSave FD account opened by a Customer.
“Customer” shall mean an individual applicant who applies for InstaSave bank account or InstaSave bank account along with an Attachment Product offered by ICICI Bank, subject to such terms and conditions as may be specified by ICICI Bank from time to time.
“Corporate/Employer” shall mean the entity where the Customer is employed and is receiving monthly salary and has been registered by the Customer as his/her employer in the Online Application Form.
“InstaSave” shall mean a savings bank account offered by ICICI Bank which may be applied online under “InstaSave” and is governed by Primary Terms and Conditions and Additional Terms and Conditions.
“InstaSave FD” means the combination of the savings bank account with fixed deposit, which may be applied online under “InstaSave FD” and is governed by Primary Terms and Conditions and Additional Terms and Conditions;
InstaSave Salary” shall mean a savings bank account offered by ICICI Bank which is meant for receiving salary which may be applied online under “InstaSave” and is governed by Primary Terms and Conditions and Additional Terms and Conditions.
“InstaSave Online Application Form” shall mean savings bank account and the FD application form submitted online;
“InstaSave Opening Process Account Opening Process” shall mean the process of opening online savings bank account and FD by the Customer, including but not limited to OTP based E-KYC, video verification process (if applicable) and initial account and deposit funding.
“Scheme" means the salary account scheme being offered to certain eligible Corporate/Employer by ICICI Bank which has been duly accepted by the Corporate/Employer
“MAB” means the Monthly Average Balance that the Customer may be required to maintain as per these Terms;
“Primary Terms and Condition” shall mean the below specified terms and conditions which shall be in addition to these Terms:
- ICICI Bank’s savings bank account terms and condition as more specifically available on the Website.
- Citizen Charter issued by the Reserve Bank of India (“RBI”) and available at https://www.icicibank.com/managed-assets/docs/personal/accounts-and-deposits/ICICI_Bank_Citizens_Charter.pdf
- Terms and Conditions governing the various products/ services /facilities availed the Customers as available on the Website.
“Additional Terms and Conditions” shall mean the below mentioned specified terms and conditions which shall be in addition to these Terms and the Primary Terms:
- For terms and conditions applicable on the Regular Savings Account, please click here.
- For terms and conditions applicable on Fixed Deposit, please click here.
- For terms and conditions on Salary Account, please click here
- For terms and conditions applicable on The ONE Account, please click here.
- For terms and conditions applicable on Gold Privilege Savings Account, please click here.
“Video KYC Process/Video KYC” shall mean the process of KYC verification of Customers instantly through a video call feature by ICICI Bank.
"Website" refers to the website owned, established and maintained by ICICI Bank at the URL www.icicibank.com.
a. All references to singular include plural and vice versa and the word "includes" should be construed as "without limitation".
b. Words importing any gender include the other gender.
c. Reference to any statute, ordinance or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements for the time being in force.
d. All headings, bold typing and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
e. Words “ICICI Bank”, “the Bank”, refer to ICICI Bank Limited having its registered office at: ICICI Bank Tower, Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007 and corporate office at ICICI Bank Tower, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400 051.
f. Reference to any “law or legislation, regulation, rule” shall mean, applicable, constitution, statute, law, rule, regulation, ordinance, judgment, order, decree, authorisation, or any published directive, guideline, notice, requirement or governmental restriction, having the force of law in any jurisdiction and include laws as amended from time to time.
2. APPLICABILITY OF THE TERMS
These Terms, Primary Terms and Conditions and Additional Terms and Conditions form the express contract between the Customer and ICICI Bank. The Customer shall apply to ICICI Bank in the prescribed form for opening InstaSave or InstaSave FD. By applying, the Customer acknowledges that he/she has/have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
3. GENERAL TERMS
- Eligibility Criteria:
- The InstaSave Accounts are available for resident Indian individuals above the age of 18 years
- The InstaSave accounts are to be opened by the Customer in his/her own name and is not available for joint account holding pattern and customers.
- The Customer opening a InstaSave account shall not have any existing liability relationship (including but not limited to savings account, deposits etc.)
- In case there are no transactions in any Insta Save Accounts in the first 3 months of account opening, at the discretion of ICICI Bank, the Insta Save Account will be closed.
- The benefits associated with the InstaSave Accounts is being offered by ICICI Bank at its sole discretion and the same can be altered/modified or terminated at any point of time by ICICI Bank, at its sole discretion, without any notice, subject to these Terms.
- ICICI Bank’s decision on all matters relating to the InstaSave Accounts shall be final and binding on all Customers. ICICI Bank reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions from time to time or to suspend or terminate InstaSave Account at any time without prior notice or liability to any person.
- The Customer has the choice to opt for any of the products on a standalone basis also.
- All field(s) in the digital Journey are mandatory (except where specified otherwise). If any field is left blank, or is filled with incorrect or incomplete data, the digital Journey shall be considered as incomplete and may be rejected by ICICI Bank.
- The Customer undertakes, agrees and confirms that any and all information/details/ data/ documents etc. provided by him/her at each and every stage of the Account Opening Process (including PAN details / Form 60, Aadhaar details nomination details, FATCA declaration etc.) shall be accurate, up to date, genuine, true and correct in every manner whatsoever.
- As a part of the Account Opening Process, the Customer shall be required to provide his/ her Aadhaar number along with OTP (sent on mobile number registered with UIDAI), to facilitate extraction, reliance and verification of Customer’s data stored with Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) and the same shall be governed by Terms and Conditions relating to Aadhaar Updation and Authentication as provided in the digital journey. The Customer authorizes ICICI Bank to use Aadhaar number and OTP (sent on registered mobile number) mentioned in the digital Journey to authenticate the Customer and collect/verify information/details of the Customer from UIDAI. The Customer understands and agrees that the Customer related details (including demographic details) received from UIDAI database shall be pre-populated in his/her digital journey and that ICICI Bank may, for all purposes, be relying on the information so received from UIDAI for processing the InstaSave account opening.
- The InstaSave account opened, may be in debit freeze mode until (i) the KYC formalities are completed; and (ii) the InstaSave has been credited with the initial funding amount. In case the documents submitted along with the application do not comply with the KYC guideline, the application shall be rejected and ICICI Bank will not be liable to pay any interest on the amount of deposit & the amount deposited in the account as initial payment/funding will be refunded to the source account. Customers account shall become transaction active only on completion of KYC formalities. In case such KYC requirements are not complied within 15 days of online application, ICICI Bank would be constrained to cancel the account number allotted.
- ICICI Bank retains the right to upgrade the limited account to a full savings account by completing the full physical KYC verification /Customer Due Diligence (CDD) of the Customer.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Insta Save Account Variants:
Insta Save Regular Account
- MAB: Rs. 10,000
- Initial funding: minimum Rs. 2,000 and Maximum of Rs. 50,000
Insta Save FD Account
- MAB- NIL
- Minimum FD amount of Rs. 10,000/-
- Initial funding: minimum Rs. 10,000 and Maximum of Rs. 50,000
- FD tenure- minimum 12 months to maximum- 10 years
- A one-time debit will be made towards Fixed Deposit
- For receiving the zero/Nil MAB benefit in the InstaSave FD, the Customer understands and agrees that he is required to apply or open the FD with the minimum requirements as detailed hereinabove within 3 months of opening the InstaSave FD account.
- In case the Customer opts for InstaSave FD but prematurely closes the FD opened, the customer will be required to open a new FD with the minimum requirements as detailed hereinabove within 1 month from the date of such FD closure.
- In case a new FD is not opened within the above mentioned time periods with respect to clause (ii) and (iii) above, the Bank reserves the right to close the existing InstaSave FD account with or without any further notice. In such a scenario, ICICI Bank or officers, employees shall not be liable or responsible for any losses or damage that you may suffer as a result of non-credit of any amount/dishonor of any Cheque or default of Electronic Clearance Service (ECS)/standing instruction (received through any mode, including electronic mode) from your InstaSave FD presented for payment after the account has been closed.
- Interest rate earned by senior citizens (60 years and above) on FD is 0.5% higher than normal FD interest rates which are applicable.
- For terms and conditions applicable on Fixed Deposit, please click here.
Insta Save The ONE Savings Account
- MAB of Rs. 1,00,000/-
- The initial funding required for The ONE Savings Account is Rs. 75,000/-.
- Insta Save The ONE Savings Account will not be opened unless funded
- If the required MAB is not maintained within 3 months of account opening, Non-MAB charges will be applicable
Insta Save Gold Privilege Savings Account
- MAB of Rs. 50,000/-
- The initial funding required for Gold Privilege Account is Rs. 50,000/-.
- Insta Save Gold Privilege Savings Account will not be opened unless funded
- If the required MAB is not maintained within 3 months of account opening, Non-MAB charges will be applicable
Insta Save Salary Account
- MAB- NIL
- Eligibility: Salaried Customers who wish to receive salary credits into this Account.
- Salary Amount Criteria- Minimum net salary credit required is Rs. 20,000/-.
- There is no minimum salary credit amount criteria (as mentioned in point 1 above) in case of specific Corporates with whom ICICI Bank has an active salary account arrangement/Scheme tie up. The Customer should check with his/her Human Resource (“HR”) department to confirm on any such Scheme.
- In case there is no salary credit in the InstaSave Salary account for a period of 3 consecutive months, the InstaSave Salary account will be closed.
- In case there is no salary credit but there is other credit made in the Account or if the Customer applies for other ICICI Bank products, the Account will be converted to a regular Saving Account with a MAB requirement of Rs. 10,000/-.
- In cases where the minimum salary credit of Rs. 20,000/- applies (for Customers whose Corporate/Employer does not have a Scheme tie up with ICICI Bank), and if the salary credit is observed to be less than Rs. 20,000/-, then the Account will be converted to a regular Savings Account with a MAB requirement of Rs. 10,000/-. (This will be applicable incase of 2 (two) such salary credits below the minimum salary credit limit of Rs. 20,000/- or if only one salary credit of less than Rs. 20,000/- has happened in 3 (three) months, whichever is earlier).
- If the Corporate, has an active Scheme with additional offers extended to that employee, then the same benefits will be available to the Customer, post salary credit to the Customer’s Account from the specified Corporate within a period of 90 days from the date of first salary credit.
- The Customer’s understands and agrees that:
(i) The InstaSave Salary account variant at the time of account opening is a Gold salary variant account.
(ii) The account variant shall be automatically upgraded/downgraded within a period of 90 days from the date of first salary credit, basis the Corporate’s Scheme relationship if any with ICICI Bank i.e. if the Corporate has a higher account variant Scheme, all higher account variant benefits/offers shall be provided to the Customer. However, if the Corporate has a lower Account Variant Scheme relationship, the Customer shall be eligible for only the lower variant benefits/offers.
(iii) If there is no existing Scheme tie up with the Corporate, then the account continues to be a Gold variant salary account subject to the Customer maintaining the minimum salary credit criteria detailed hereinabove.
- For applicability of offers or specific arrangement the Customer should get in touch with his/her Employer’s HR department or an ICICI Bank salary relationship manager (for Corporates where ICICI Bank has an active salary arrangement).
Insta Save Companion Account;
- MAB- NIL
- Eligibility: The family members of individuals having an ICICI Bank Salary Account relationship are eligible for opening this account with ICICI Bank.
- The companion account should be linked under family banking with the salary account holder as primary member
- In case the account is not linked with family banking within 3 months of account opening, the account will be converted to a Regular Savings Account with MAB requirement of Rs. 10,000/-
- On regularization, the customer will be eligible to get the same benefits as enjoyed by the salary account holder.
5. ACCOUNT FUNDING
5.1 The Customer understands and agrees that the initial funding amount for applying for the InstaSave Account shall be from his/her own savings bank account held with ICICI Bank or any other bank.
5.2 Initial funding can be done through online channels: (i) Debit Card; (ii) Net Banking or any such other mode as may be decided by ICICI Bank from time to time.
5.3 The Customer understands, agrees and authorises ICICI Bank that, in the event and as part of Account Opening Process, if the Customer doesn’t provide for any account funding and/ or provides for only partial funding, ICICI Bank shall be required to contact the Customer for obtaining the said funding amount through other acceptable modes and to process further the Account Opening Process.
5.4 The Customer agrees and understands that at the time of InstaSave/InstaSave FD funding through debit card, the Customer may be levied with ICICI Bank charges and/or payment gateway charges and/or any other transactional charges, which shall not be refunded.
5.5 The Customer hereby agrees and confirms that while transferring funds through online mode(s), ICICI Bank shall not accept any responsibility or liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to the Customer or to his/her InstaSave//InstaSave FD due to:
- non-transfer of any funds, or;
- decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
- In case the account is not activated within 15 days, full amount will be credited back to customer /customer’s account via the same channel of funding and ICICI Bank is not liable to pay any interest on the amount if returned back to customer /customer’s account due to any reason. Refund process may take 6-8 additional working days.
- Interest on the amount funded online will be paid from the date of credit in the account that the customer has opted for.
6. KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER (KYC)
OTP based e-KYC
6.1 As part of Account Opening Process through OTP based e-KYC, the Customer agrees and understands that such InstaSave Account is a limited KYC account in such accounts opened through OTP based e-KYC the aggregate balance in all the deposit accounts (including the savings account and the Attachment Product) shall not exceed INR one (1) lakh.
6.2 The Customer agrees and understands that the aggregate of all credits in a particular financial year, for the deposit accounts (including the savings account and the Attachment Product) opened through OTP based e-KYC, shall not exceed INR two (2) lakh.
6.3 Customer agrees and understands that ICICI Bank reserves the right to freeze the InstaSave/InstaSave FD open through OTP based e-KYC if the aforementioned limits of INR one (1) lakh and INR two (2) lakh are breached by the Customer.
6.4 The Customer agrees and understands that upon physical completion of KYC verification and customer due diligence (“CDD”) the above mentioned limits of INR one (1) lakh and INR two (2) lakh on InstaSave Account opened through OTP based e-KYC shall be removed.
6.5 Customer agrees and understands that the InstaSave Account opened through OTP based e-KYC shall be closed (savings account plus the Attachment Product if applicable) immediately if physical completion of KYC verification and/or CDD is not completed because of any reason whatsoever within one (1) year of opening the account opened through OTP based e-KYC.
6.6 The Customer agrees and understands that he/she has not opened any account nor shall open any other account with ICICI Bank or any other bank/Regulated Entity (as defined in Reserve Bank of India (“RBI”) Master Direction- Know Your Customer (“KYC”) Direction, 2016 (updated as on May 29,2019). using the OTP based e-KYC mode.
6.7 The customer confirms that the communication address is as mentioned in the online application form. The customer also authorise ICICI Bank to send all correspondence to the mentioned communication address and shall indemnify ICICI Bank for any loss damage/ liability due to updation of the communication address provided by customer during the account opening journey.
6.8 Customer agrees and understands that debit card for the InstaSave Account opened through OTP based e-KYC shall be dispatched to communication address mentioned by the Customer while opening the account.
6.9 Customer agrees and understands that Cheque book for the InstaSave Account opened through OTP based e-KYC shall only be provided upon physical completion of KYC verification and/or CDD.
6.10 Customer agrees and understands that for he/she can avail internet banking facility on InstaSave Account opened through OTP based e-KYC, only by generating the internet banking user id and password from the Website.
6.11 Customer agrees and understands that the nomination details filled by him/her on the Website shall be updated in his//her InstaSave Account opened through OTP based e-KYC. In case the Customer wants to change/modify the nomination details, he/she shall be required to visit the nearest branch of ICICI Bank.
6.12 Video KYC Process
1. Eligibility for using the Video KYC Process:
- Video KYC is available only for Customers who are present in India and the same can be confirmed through their live location through Geotagging and shall be accessible only during working hours defined by ICICI Bank and not available during national holidays.
- Video KYC feature shall work only in good network/internet conditions;
- Video KYC shall be available only post successful completion of the InstaSave Account Opening Process;
- Customer should possess requisite documents and materials as informed on the journey page at the time of the Video KYC Process to avoid any inconvenience.
- Customer should also consent to have his photograph captured as part of the process.
2. As a part of Video KYC, the Customer shall be required to indicate their preference to perform Account Regularisation through Video KYC and verify their identity by answering certain questions asked by the ICICI Bank officials through a video call. By proceeding with the video call, the Customer accepts the terms and conditions in this section.
3. The Customer for the successful completion of Video KYC shall be required to co-operate with ICICI Bank officials in every manner and provide all such relevant information/data/documents including but not limited to allowing ICICI Bank officials to capture their photographs, photographs of various documents (including but not limited to Officially Valid Documents (“OVD”), PAN etc.), photograph of the of Customer’s signature on a plain paper as submitted by the Customer during Video KYC Process as and when requested by ICICI Bank officials.
4. The Customer authorises ICICI Bank to collect/store/verify any and all information/details received through the Video KYC Process including but not limited to the video call itself, information received from documents/information captured/shared through the video call.
5. In case the documents shown and verified by ICICI Bank officials over a video call do not comply with the ICICI Bank policy and/or RBI KYC guidelines due to any reason whatsoever, the Video KYC account regularisation request shall be rejected and the other modes of Account Regularisation as specified by ICICI Bank will be applicable for regularisation of such Accounts.
6. The Customers agrees and understands that image of the signature crop provided by the Customer shall be updated in the ICICI Bank records as the Customer’s specimen signature.
7. Customers who have opted for Video KYC Process for Account Regularisation agree that their request is subject to verification and may be rejected by the Bank for various reasons including but not limited to I. call drop due to network/internet issues at Customer or ICICI Bank end; or ii. documents matching criteria is not fulfilled or iii. Bank official is unable to capture screenshot of Customer’s photo or any document or iv. Customer is not ready to co-operate with Bank officials or v. signature process is incomplete or vi. Location outside India, face mis-match, poor quality uploaded documents or vii. Any other reason at the discretion of ICICI Bank. In case of such rejection, the Account shall continue to remain as a limited OTP based e-KYC Account and the other modes of Account Regularisation as specified by ICICI Bank will be applicable for regularisation of such Accounts.
8. The Customer agrees that if the Video KYC Process fails/could not be completed for any reasons whatsoever, then all the limits and conditions as per applicable law and as further detailed under section 6.1 and 6.2 of OTP based account shall apply till the time of Account Regularisation.
9. The Customer understands that the provision of the facility of Account Regularisation through Video KYC Process is subject to the availability of ICICI Bank officials to conduct such Video KYC, and technical stipulations including but not limited to those arising due to any delay, interruption, suspension, resolution or error of ICICI Bank in receiving and processing the request and in formulating and returning responses or any failure, delay, interruption, suspension, restriction, or error in transmission of any information or request to and from the telecommunication equipment of the Customer and the network of any internet service provider and ICICI Bank's system or any breakdown, interruption, suspension or failure of the telecommunication equipment of the Customer, or ICICI Bank's system or the network of any internet service provider and/or any third party who provides such services as is necessary to provide the Video KYC Process.
10. Notwithstanding anything contained hereinabove, the Customer understands and agrees that ICICI Bank at its sole discretion retains the right to close the Account and cancel the Account number allotted to the Customer, forthwith, if any suspicious activity or forgery is noted by the ICICI Bank officials during the Video KYC Process.
7. Account Regularisation
Customer understands and agrees that, pursuant to the provisions under applicable laws, approvals/ permissions, and policies of ICICI Bank, ICICI Bank may be required to perform Aadhaar based biometric verification for regularization of the account. On regularization the above mentioned limits shall be removed. ICICI Bank shall regularize the account only once the account is funded. ICICI Bank may collect physical certified true copies of account opening documents / KYC documents etc. from the Customer. Customer agrees and consents to cooperate and provide all such relevant data/ documents etc. for the purpose of verification and account opening. –
8. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
8.1 By accepting these terms and conditions in the digital journey of InstaSave Account Opening Process, the Customer shall be deemed to have accorded his approval/consent to (i) the application for opening InstaSave/ InstaSave Salary/ Insta Save Companion Account /InstaSave FD (ii) the consents, authorizations, declarations and undertakings etc. mentioned therein, (iii) nominee details (iv) FATCA declaration (v) these Terms, Additional Terms and Conditions and the Primary Terms and Conditions (iv) Account Opening Process.
9.1 Customer agrees that all costs incurred at the Customer’s end (technical/ data plan related or otherwise) for completing the Account Opening Process shall be borne by the Customer solely.
9.2 The Customer agrees that ICICI Bank shall not be liable for any connectivity/ signal/ data related issues leading to incomplete information/ application being provided by the Customer.
9.3 Customer agrees and understands that ICICI Bank shall be relying upon the (i) the Online Application Form, (ii) the consents, authorizations, declarations and undertakings etc. mentioned therein, (iii) consent to these Terms, Additional Terms and Conditions and the Primary Terms and Conditions (iv) Account Opening Process.
9.4 In case the digital journey is not completed/submitted for any reason whatsoever, ICICI Bank may contact the customer for offline account opening process.
9.5 Customer hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ICICI Bank from and against any and all liability, loss that may occur, arise from reliance by ICICI Bank on the information, declarations, documents, images and undertakings etc. provided by the Customer (on account of them being fake/incorrect/erroneous), the usage of online mode for opening, operation or use of the InstaSave Account or breach, non-performance or inadequate performance by the Customer of any of these Terms, Additional Terms and Conditions and the Primary Terms and Conditions or the acts, not-errors, representations, misrepresentations, misconduct or negligence of the Customer in performance of its obligations.
9.6 In case of any inconsistency/inaccuracy/ non-completion of any formalities in the opening of InstaSave Account and/or verification process or for any other reason whatsoever, ICICI Bank may contact the Customer for physical completion/process of opening of InstaSave/ InstaSave Salary/InstaSave FD. The Customer agrees and confirms that ICICI Bank shall at its sole discretion reject the InstaSave Account application for any reason whatsoever including but not limited reasons attributable to erroneous, incomplete, misleading information or non-compliance with the KYC norms/non submission of KYC documents to ICICI Bank or upon any notice/directions received form any other regulatory body.
9.7 The request for applying for the Attachment Products will be processed only upon activation of the InstaSave account.
9.8 A standard Debit Card will be issued to the Customer. Customers can choose their desired transaction limits by using the “Set your own Transaction limit” feature through iMobile, Internet Banking or by calling Customer Care.
10. CHANGE OF TERMS
10.1 ICICI Bank shall have the absolute discretion to amend or supplement any of the Terms at any time. ICICI Bank may communicate the amended Terms by hosting the same on the Website or in any other manner as decided by ICICI Bank. The Customer shall be responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms including amendments thereto as may be posted on the Website.
10.2 The InstaSave Account is also subject to the terms and conditions of each individual Attachment Product. ICICI Bank shall endeavor to give reasonable notice of such alternations/modifications or termination of the Attachment Product but shall not be bound to do so. Any update of the same on the Website shall be deemed to be binding on the Customer.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
ICICI Bank shall neither be responsible nor be liable for and towards any claims, services, and/or any product offerings including but not limited to the InstaSave Account closure/premature FD closure/termination and collection of applicable service charges/premature withdrawal charges as updated on the Website.
12. GOVERNING LAW
The laws of India shall govern these Terms. The Parties hereby agree that any legal action or proceedings arising out of the Terms shall be brought in the courts or tribunals at Mumbai in India and irrevocably submit themselves to the jurisdiction of such courts and tribunals. ICICI Bank may, however, in its absolute discretion, commence any legal action or proceedings arising out of the Terms in any other court, tribunal or other appropriate forum, and the user hereby consents to that jurisdiction.