Internet Banking Login
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Get In Touch
Offer Zone Rates & Charges
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Personal ›Accounts & Deposits ›Savings Accounts ›Types of Savings Account ›Other Accounts ›Freedom Savings Account ›Documents Required
- Resident Indian.
- Many of our valued customers have been enjoying the facility to access any Bank's ATM at no charge, subject to a minimum monthly average balance of Rs.10,000. To continue to avail this facility, you need to subscribe for this facility. The subscription is totally free of cost and all you need to do is SMS - 'REGATM last 6 digits of your savings account number' to 5676766 or walk into your nearest ICICI Bank branch.
Applicants must satisfy the following documentation requirements
- Identity proof.
- Proof of communication address.
- Self cheque (if the applicant is not visiting the branch for account opening).
Identity Proof (Any one of the following)
- Original letter of introduction from existing bank along with KYC cheque of the same Bank
- Driving License – Book type or laminated & embossed
- Voter Identity Card with KYC cheque for operating accounts. Cash can be accepted for Term deposits.
- Employee Identity Card
- PAN Card
- Defence Dependent's card
- Ex-Service Man Card
- Bar Council/Indian Medical Association Card/Senior Citizen Card
- PIO Booklet for returning NRIs
- MAPIN card
- Photo Identity card issued by Public Sector Undertakings(PSU) to Retired employees
Proof of communication address (Any one of the following)
- Introduction by an existing and satisfactory customer as address proof
- Latest Electricity Bill
- Certificate from the postal office confirming address of applicant
- Original Letter from Employer certifying the residential address of applicant. Signature of the employee has to be attested on the letter.
- Telephone bills from any telephone service providers and mobile service providers (KYC cheque mandatory for mobile service providers)
- Consumer gas connection card/book/Pipe Gas bill (same as electricity bill)
- Quarters Allotment letter
- Registered and valid Lease/ Leave agreement with copies of utility bills
- Post Office Savings Pass Book with KYC cheque
- Statement of account or Pass Book of a scheduled commercial bank with entries of at least last 3 months alongwith KYC cheque
- Premium Receipt from any life insurance company
- Certificate by Village Extension Officer (VEO)/Village Head or equal rank officers
- Domicile Certificate with communication address and photograph
Accepted as both Identity and Address proof (Any one of the following)
- Arms License issued by State/Central Government of India authorities
- Freedom fighter's pass issued by Ministry of Home affairs, Government of India with photograph of applicant
- Pension payment order/book/Card issued by State/Central Government of India.
- Printed Ration Card with Photograph of applicant.
- House hold Card with photograph issued by Govt of Andhra Pradesh
- ID card with photograph issued by Govt of Jammu and Kashmir
- Bank Pass Book with photograph issued by SBI and its subsidiaries or Nationalised Banks
- Photo Social Security Card (Smart Card) issued by Central/State Govts or Union territories.
Note: Mandatory to provide Permanent address and telephone number.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,917 ATMs