|Tenure Period||Rate of Interest (% p.a.) w.e.f November 15, 2018|
|7 days to 14 days||4.00||4.50|
|15 days to 29 days||4.25||4.75|
|30 days to 45 days||5.50||6.00|
|46 days to 60 days||6.00||6.50|
|61 days to 90 days||6.25||6.75|
|91 days to 120 days||6.25||6.75|
|121 days to 184 days||6.25||6.75|
|185 days to 289 days||6.50||7.00|
|290 days to less than 1 year||6.75||7.25|
|1 year to 389 days||6.90||7.40|
|390 days to 2 years||7.10||7.60|
|2 years 1 day upto 3 years||7.50||8.00|
|3 years 1 day upto 5 years||7.25||7.75|
|5 years 1 day upto 10 years||7.00||7.50|
|5 Years Tax saver FD(Max upto Rs. 1.50 lac)||7.25||7.75|
Fixed Deposits are usually one of the first financial products you invest in. It provides with security and assured returns. But times have changed. Now safety and security are not the only criteria considered while selecting investment products. You consider other factors like growth, flexibility and protection too!
Don’t you also wish to have something extra in your Fixed Deposit products? We have just the right solution. Presenting FD Xtra – a suite of products for our customers, who are looking for extra benefits and extra choices! Choose from the range of products listed below:
- FD Life
- FD Invest
- FD Income
- FD Card
Wish to know more about FD Xtra products?
Give a missed call on 040 30998227
Our executive will call you back and explain about the products in detail.
Now earn prevailing interest rates on FD Xtra. Below table shows the current interest rates
Fixed Deposits (with premature withdrawal facility)
Interest rates on Domestic, NRO & NRE deposits (Less than ₹2 crore)
For Interest rates on Domestic, NRO & NRE deposits (₹2 crore and above) click here.
- As interest rates are subject to change without prior notice, depositor shall ascertain the rates on the value date of FD.
- Interest earned on the Fixed Deposit will be subject to Tax Deducted at Source as per Income Tax laws.
- Minimum tenure for Domestic & NRO term deposits is 7 days and no interest is payable for deposits prematurely withdrawn within the period of 7 days from the date of deposit.
- Minimum tenure for NRE term deposits is 1 year and no interest is payable for deposits prematurely withdrawn within the period of 1 year from the date of deposit.
- These revised interest rates will be applicable for new deposits and renewal of existing term deposits.
- *Senior Citizen rates applicable only for domestic term deposit.
- #The maximum aggregate amount that can be invested in the Tax Saver FD (80C FD) under a single PAN is ₹150,000 and the same cannot be closed prematurely before expiry of the lock-in period of 5 years.
- ICICI Bank staff (including retired staff) will get additional 1% rate of interest on domestic deposit below ₹1 Cr.
Disclaimer : T&C apply. Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to sell/purchase any products/services of ICICI Bank / third party and is not intended to create any rights and obligations. ICICI Bank is merely sourcing third party products as a corporate agent of ICICI Prudential AMC and ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited. Any investment in such third party products/services shall constitute a contract between the investor and the third party. Participation by ICICI Bank's customers is on a purely voluntary basis and there is no direct or indirect linkage between the provision of the banking services offered by ICICI Bank to its customers and their investment in third party products/services. ICICI Bank shall not be liable or responsible for any loss resulting from third party’s products/services.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link