Fixed Deposit (FD) with Critical Illness Cover
FD Health offers the benefits of returns and security of Fixed Deposit and the protection of a Health Cover for Critical Illnesses.
Amount of deposit
- The critical illness cover will be available on Cumulative FDs opened with amounts from Rs 2 lakh and above to less than Rs 3 lakh.
Duration of deposit
- The critical illness cover will be available on Cumulative FDs opened for a period of minimum 2 years.
- It can be opened by resident individuals i.e. FD account holder where the mode of holding is either single or joint
- The FD Health – Critical illness Cover will be provided to only the primary holder of the FD account.
- The customer should be aged from 18 to 50 years
Critical Illness Cover Policy
- Critical Illness Cover will be valid for a period of one year
- Critical Illness Cover policy will be issued to customers after opening of FD
- Eligible customers should provide a declaration of good health. If a customer declares s/he is not in good health, the Critical Illness Cover shall not be provided.
Effective date of life cover policy
- The effective/start date of the policy will be from the FD opening date.
Rate of interest
- The FD will earn prevailing fixed interest rates as applicable for the deposit period for which the deposit was opened.
- Interest earned on the deposit will be subject to Tax Deducted at Source (TDS).
- Partial/Premature withdrawal will be permitted as per the Terms & Conditions agreed to
- In case of Partial/Premature withdrawal of deposit, the free critical illness cover offered to customer may get terminated from date of partial/premature withdrawal.
- In case of Partial Withdrawal where the FD Principal continues to be above the specified amount, the FD would continue to enjoy the free critical illness cover.
Visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch today to open FD Health
Only for the fixed deposit customers of ICICI Bank LTD who intend to enroll under Income Protect insurance (master policy no. 4151/IP/170869228/00/000 product Code (ICIPAGP1812V011718)) underwritten by ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd. IRDAI Reg No. 115.
"ICICI Bank is acting in the capacity of the group master policy holder (policy no 4151/IP/170869228/00/000). This is just for information purpose and should not in any way be construed as any kind of promotion or endorsement of any insurance product by ICICI Bank Limited. Insurance is being provided to Fixed Deposit customers of ICICI Bank. For more details, please refer the policy wordings or you may contact us on 1860 120 7777 (customer care no). T & C apply
For Fixed Deposit T&C Click Here.
For more details Click Here.