Get dual benefits of assured returns and complimentary critical illness cover with ICICI Bank Fixed Deposit (FD) Health. Get complimentary critical illness cover of Rs 1 lakh with ICICI Bank FD of value between Rs 2 lakh and Rs 3 lakh.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Amount of deposit
- The critical illness cover will be available on Cumulative FDs opened with amounts from Rs 2 lakh and above to less than Rs 3 lakh.
Duration of deposit
- The critical illness cover will be available on Cumulative FDs opened for a period of minimum 2 years.
- It can be opened by resident individuals i.e. FD account holder where the mode of holding is either single or joint
- The FD Health – Critical illness Cover will be provided to only the primary holder of the FD account.
- The customer should be aged from 18 to 50 years
Critical Illness Cover Policy
- Critical Illness Cover will be valid for a period of one year
- Critical Illness Cover policy will be issued to customers after opening of FD
- Eligible customers should provide a declaration of good health. If a customer declares s/he is not in good health, the Critical Illness Cover shall not be provided.
Effective date of life cover policy
- The effective/start date of the policy will be from the FD opening date.
Rate of interest
- The FD will earn prevailing fixed interest rates as applicable for the deposit period for which the deposit was opened.
- Interest earned on the deposit will be subject to Tax Deducted at Source (TDS).
- Partial/Premature withdrawal will be permitted as per the Terms & Conditions agreed to
- In case of Partial/Premature withdrawal of deposit, the free critical illness cover offered to customer may get terminated from date of partial/premature withdrawal.
- In case of Partial Withdrawal where the FD Principal continues to be above the specified amount, the FD would continue to enjoy the free critical illness cover.
Visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch today to open FD Health
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for FD Health
What is FD Health?
FD Health is a product where the customer would get a free Critical Illness Cover of Rs 1 lakh on opening a Fixed Deposit for any amount between Rs 2 lakh to less than Rs 3 lakh and for a tenure of 2 years and above.
What are the benefits of FD Health?
By opening FD Health, the customer would be eligible for a critical illness cover of Rs 1 lakh, which is valid for 1 year.
What is the eligibility for FD Health?
Eligibility for FD Health:
- The FD amount should be between Rs 2 lakh to less than 3 lakh and for a minimum tenure of 2 years.
- Age of the customer investing in FD Health should be between 18 and 50 years.
- The customer should not be hospitalised.
What are the interest rates applicable on FD Health?
The interest rates for FD Health is the same as offered for standard FDs.
How much amount can be deposited in FD Health?
FD Health can be opened for any amount between Rs 2 lakh to less than Rs 3 lakh.
How can I invest in FD Health?
You can invest in FD Health through any of our branches.
Only for the fixed deposit customers of ICICI Bank LTD who intend to enroll under Income Protect insurance (master policy no. 4151/IP/170869228/00/000 product Code (ICIPAGP1812V011718)) underwritten by ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd. IRDAI Reg No. 115.
"ICICI Bank is acting in the capacity of the group master policy holder (policy no 4151/IP/170869228/00/000). This is just for information purpose and should not in any way be construed as any kind of promotion or endorsement of any insurance product by ICICI Bank Limited. Insurance is being provided to Fixed Deposit customers of ICICI Bank. For more details, please refer the policy wordings or you may contact us on 1860 120 7777 (customer care no). T & C apply
For Fixed Deposit T&C Click Here.
For more details Click Here.