|Credit Card variant||Minimum FD amount (Rs)|
|ICICI Bank instant Platinum Credit Card||10,000|
|ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card against Fixed Deposit||30,000|
|ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card against Fixed Deposit||75,000|
FD Card offers an instant Credit Card with Fixed Deposit (FD). Choose from 3 variants of Credit Cards basis your life stage requirement. With 90% of your FD amount as limit on your Credit Card, enjoy liquidity on the go for your requirements. You can open online FD Card by logging in to ICICI Bank Internet Banking or iMobile app today.
Type of deposit
- FD Card should be of a minimum amount of Rs 10,000 with a tenure of over 6 months.
- FD Card to be opened in auto renewal mode only.
- The FD can be opened as a Cumulative FD (interest reinvestment) or a Traditional FD (interest payout option).
- FD Card can be opened by resident individuals only i.e. FD account holder where the mode of holding is either single or joint.
Type of Credit Cards available
- Customer can get a free instant Platinum Credit Card issued against their Fixed Deposit from any ICICI Bank branch.
- Apply for an ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card against Fixed Deposit and avail of extra rewards on transactions.
- Feature-rich ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card against Fixed Deposit, catering to premium benefits in lifestyle, entertainment and travel.
To know more about the Cards or to apply online, click on the options below:
Duration of deposit
- FD Card will be available on FDs opened with a minimum tenure of 6 months.
Amount of deposit
- The minimum FD value required to avail of Credit Cards is as follows:
Rate of interest
- The FD will earn prevailing fixed interest rates as applicable for the deposit period for which the deposit was opened.
- Interest earned on the deposit will be subject to Tax Deducted at Source (TDS).
Disclaimer : Get a credit card with no joining and renewal fees.