Planning to get a Credit Card? ICICI Bank offers a range of Credit Cards against your Fixed Deposit (FD). No income documents required!
Type of deposit
- FD Card should be of a minimum amount of Rs 10,000 with a tenure of over 6 months.
- FD Card to be opened in auto renewal mode only.
- The FD can be opened as a Cumulative FD (interest reinvestment) or a Traditional FD (interest payout option).
- FD Card can be opened by resident individuals only i.e. FD account holder where the mode of holding is either single or joint.
Type of Credit Cards available
- Customer can get a free instant Platinum Credit Card issued against their Fixed Deposit from any ICICI Bank branch.
- Also have an option to apply for a feature-rich ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card.
To know more about the Cards or to apply online, click on the options below:
Duration of deposit
- FD Card will be available on FDs opened with a minimum tenure of 6 months.
Amount of deposit
- The Credit Card will be available on FDs opened for a minimum value of Rs 10,000.
Rate of interest
- The FD will earn prevailing fixed interest rates as applicable for the deposit period for which the deposit was opened.
- Interest earned on the deposit will be subject to Tax Deducted at Source (TDS).
Disclaimer : Get a credit card with no joining and renewal fees.