Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Your Silver Family Banking relationship entitles all the members under the Family ID to select privileges and offers:
- Waiver of multi-city cheque payment for up to Rs.1,00,000 per month.
- International Silver ATM-cum-Debit card
- Waiver of Demand Draft / Pay Order charges for up to Rs.50,000 per day.
- Discount on annual fee for Safe Deposit lockers.
- Preferential rates for Gold Coins.
- Better rates for Foreign Exchange Services.
- Special asset deals from time to time.
Individual customers under the Family ID will continue to get the benefits accrued from their respective accounts with ICICI Bank. To know the details of these benefits, please click your choice from the following:
Minimum Balance Requirement
The minimum Family Monthly Average Balance (FMAB) requirement for Silver Family is Rs.50,000. Non-maintenance of the required FMAB in any month attracts a charge as follows:
- If the FMAB is between Rs.50,000 and Rs.20,000, a charge of Rs. 350 per month will be levied.
- If the FMAB is below Rs.20,000, a charge of Rs. 500 per month will be levied.
Waiver of non-maintenance of FMAB charges is subject to a Fixed Deposit balance of a minimum of Rs. 2.5 lac under the Family ID.
For more details on the above offers, please visit your nearest Branch or call our 24-hour Customer Care.
*All the above offers are subject to change from time to time without any prior intirmation to the customer.
** All offers are non-negotiable and non-transferable. The above offers cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
Please click here to receive Call back.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,917 ATMs