Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Zero Balance Saving Account
Basic Savings Account
You don’t have to keep any minimum Monthly Average Balance (MAB) with our Basic Savings Bank Account – it’s a zero balance Saving Account!
The ICICI Bank Edge
- This is a zero balance Saving Account – so your monthly average balance requirement is nil
- You pay no charges on your ICICI Bank debit card
- You get one chequebook of 15 leaves free every year. You can request for an additional cheque book (10 leaves) at Rs. 20 (plus Service Tax as applicable) per chequebook.
- You pay no charges on Internet Banking You pay no charges on cash deposit transactions at base branch (Branch where the account is opened)
- You get to make four free transactions every month at your base branch, thereafter, a charge of Rs 90 is levied on each transaction
- Cash transactions at non base branch (Branches in the city where the account is opened, other than the base branch) within the city are chargeable at Rs 90 per transaction
- Anywhere cash transactions (cash transactions at branches in cities other than where the account is opened) are chargeable at normal rates, as published from time to time
- Interest is payable half yearly
Basic Savings Account opened under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) is a plan for ‘National Mission for Financial Inclusion’ launched by The Department of Financial Services (DFS), Ministry of Finance, Government of India. This plan will ensure access to financial services and timely & adequate credit to the excluded sections i.e. the low income groups. The initiative was launched on August 15, 2014. Basic Savings Bank Accounts are opened under PMJDY.
Accounts opened under PMJDY will have the following features:
- Free Passbook**
- Free Personalised Rupay Debit Card**
- Free cheque leaves**
If bank identifies that the customer has any other Savings Bank Account, the Basic Savings Account opened with ICICI Bank will be closed.
** All deliverables are to be collected from the base branch on the activation of the Basic Savings Account opened under PMJDY.
Pockets Savings Account
Pockets by ICICI Bank is a unique all-in-one offering that gives you benefits of an app, a card and a Savings Account in one go. This cool wallet can be instantly downloaded on your mobile and you can immediately start using it for payments. Also, apply for the Rs 5000 balance Savings Account (w.e.f. December 1, 2015) from your app to get higher transaction limits, open deposits and get your debit card. You will need to have your documents ready and we will open your Pockets Savings Account through our super quick Tab Banking facility.
Key Features of Pockets Savings Account:
- Single user ID for Savings Account as well as Pockets account
- Rs 5000 Balance Savings Account (w.e.f. December 1, 2015)
- Free monthly E-mail statement
- Customised Pocket Debit Card with offers
- Free NEFT transactions
- Free 10 leaves cheque book in a yearValue added benefits
To learn more about Pockets by ICICI Bank, click here.
- There can be only one nominee for the account
- Applicants can select a nominee by filling up the form as prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985
- The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up the form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985
As per the Reserve Bank of India guidelines issued vide circular number RBI/2010-11/389 DBOD.AML.No. 77 /14.01.001/2010-11 dated January 27, 2011, foreign remittances are not to be allowed to be credited into a 'small account', unless the identity of the client is fully established through the production of officially valid documents, as referred to in sub-rule (2) of rule 9 of the rules notified by the Government of India under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act.
In view of the above, customers holding accounts under the category 'Basic Savings Bank Account with introduction' are hereby requested to submit copies of identity and address proof to the Bank, and get their accounts converted, if they are expecting receipt of foreign remittance credits in their account. In the absence of submission of valid Identity and address proof, we will be constrained to return any foreign remittance received in the account.
Please contact the branch staff for further clarifications and details.
Accounts opened with Valid ID and address proof will not be subject to above conditions.
*ICICI Bank may, at its sole discretion, utilise the services of external service provider/s or agent/s and on such terms as required or necessary, in relation to its products.
The products, services and offers referred to herein are subject to the terms and conditions governing them as specified by ICICI Bank from time to time at www.icicibank.com. Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any products/ services of ICICI Bank. "ICICI" and "I-man" logos are trademark and property of ICICI Bank Ltd. Misuse of any intellectual property, or any other content displayed herein is strictly prohibited.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,450 branches and 14,305 ATMs