ITSA – Investments & Tax Savings Account
Titanium Privilege Account
Gold Privilege Banking
Gold Plus Savings Account
Silver Savings Account
Regular Savings Account
Advantage Woman Savings Account
Seniors Club Savings Account
Young Stars Account
Smart Secure Savings Account
Basic Savings Bank Account
You can open a Basic Savings Bank Account by submitting:
(a) Complete Know Your Customer (KYC) documents, or
(b) Self attested photograph and signature /thumbprint (Basic Savings - Small Deposit Account)
a) Complete KYC documents
- Account opening form filled
- Declaration form for Basic Savings Account filled from the customer.
- Complete KYC documents refers to:
- Photo ID proof as per the Bank's acceptable list of documents
- Address proof as per the Bank's acceptable list of documents
Accounts opened with complete KYC will not have cap on credit transaction limits. All the other features will remain the same.
b) Self attested photograph and signature/ thumbprint
(Basic Savings - Small Deposit Account) You can open a Basic Savings - Small Deposit Account by submitting a self-attested photograph and signature /thumbprint, if:
- You are a resident individual and you do not have complete KYC documents like:
- Photo ID proof as per the Bank's acceptable list of documents.
- Address proof as per the Bank's acceptable list of documents.
- At the time of account opening, you are unable to provide complete KYC documents.
- You can provide evidence within 12 months from the date of account opening to have applied for any KYC document as specified by ICICI Bank.
- You can provide valid KYC document within 24 months from the date of account opening.
Account opening form filled
Declaration form for Small Deposit Account filled from the customer.
Self-attested photograph and signature/thumbprint.
Basic Savings - Small Deposit Account will be in credit freeze status on the below condition:
Customer is unable to provide valid KYC documents or evidence to have applied for valid KYC document to the Bank, within 12 months of account opening.
Basic Savings - Small Deposit Account will be frozen on following conditions:
- Value of all credits during the financial year exceeds Rs 1,00,000, or
- Day end account balance exceeds Rs 50,000, or
- Total withdrawals in a month exceed Rs 10,000, or
- Customer is unable to submit valid KYC documents to the bank within 24 months of account opening.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 15,159 ATMs