ITSA – Investments & Tax Savings Account
Titanium Privilege Account
Gold Privilege Banking
Gold Plus Savings Account
Silver Savings Account
Regular Savings Account
Advantage Woman Savings Account
Seniors Club Savings Account
Young Stars Account
Smart Secure Savings Account
Basic Savings Bank Account
Documents required to open a basic savings account
You can open the account by submitting:
(a) Complete ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) documents
(b) Self attested photograph and signature / thumbprint for basic savings - small deposit account.
a) Complete KYC documents
- Complete KYC documents include:
- Photo ID proof as per the Bank's acceptable list of documents
- Address proof as per the Bank's acceptable list of documents
- A duly filled account opening form
- Declaration form for basic savings account filled from the customer.
Note: Accounts opened with complete KYC will not have cap on credit transaction limits. All the other features will remain the same.
b) Self attested photograph and signature/ thumbprint
You can open a basic savings - small deposit account by submitting a self-attested photograph and signature /thumbprint, if:
- You are a resident individual and you do not have complete KYC documents like:
- Photo ID proof as per the Bank's acceptable list of documents.
- Address proof as per the Bank's acceptable list of documents.
- At the time of account opening, if you are unable to provide complete KYC documents;
- You can provide evidence within 12 months from the date of account opening to have applied for any KYC document as specified by ICICI Bank.
- You can provide valid KYC document within 24 months from the date of account opening.
Credit freeze status:
A basic savings – small deposit account is tagged as ‘credit freeze’, if the customer fails to provide valid KYC documents or the evidence of having applied for valid KYC documents to the Bank within 12 months of opening the account.
A basic savings - small deposit account will be in freeze state if:
- Value of all credits in the account during the financial year exceeds ₹1,00,000, or
- Day end account balance exceeds ₹50,000, or
- Total withdrawals in a month exceed ₹10,000, or
- Customer is unable to submit valid KYC documents to the bank within 24 months of account opening.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 14,141 ATMs