ITSA – Investments & Tax Savings Account
Titanium Privilege Account
Gold Privilege Banking
Gold Plus Savings Account
Silver Savings Account
Regular Savings Account
Advantage Woman Savings Account
Seniors Club Savings Account
Young Stars Account
Smart Secure Savings Account
Basic Savings Bank Account
Advantage Woman Savings Account - Terms & Conditions
The Customer hereby agrees to adhere to and comply with all such terms and conditions, as may be prescribed by ICICI Bank or third party from time to time, for all transactions, products and services for and in respect of the Account, or ICICI Bank's other products and services, shall constitute legally binding and valid transactions.
ADDENDUM TO THE EXISTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STANDARD SAVINGS ACCOUNT
These Terms (the “Special Terms”) applicable to ICICI Bank’s Women’s Savings Account (the “Account”) are in addition and not in derogation to ICICI Bank’s Savings Bank Account terms and conditions (the “Terms”) published on the ICICI Bank website at http://www.icicibank.com/. In case of any inconsistency between these Special Terms and the Terms, these Special Terms shall prevail. All capitalized terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as prescribed under the Terms.
The following words and phrases shall have the meanings as set herein below unless the context indicates otherwise:
i. "Customer" refers to Resident Indian Women holding an Account with ICICI Bank.
2. Operating Accounts
- An Account may be opened:
- By the Customer in her own name.
- Two or more persons in their joint names, however the primary account holder shall be a resident Indian woman.
- All the Accounts maintained in the name of an individual shall be operated singly by the individual or the Power of Attorney holder / mandate holder of such individual and in the case of joint accounts, by the account holders jointly, or by either of the joint-holder/s or as may be specified by the joint account holder/s in the opening form, or by their Power of Attorney holders / mandate holders and accepted by ICICI Bank in its discretion.
- ICICI Bank may send statement of account, through courier / post or e-mail from time to time as requested by the Customer to the mailing address furnished by her. The Customer shall be provided with a copy of the monthly statement for the previous month if she requests for the same at ICICI Bank’s branch without any charges.
- The Customer shall be issued non personalized payable-at-par Cheque-book consisting of 10 leaves along with the I-KIT free of charge.
Terms and Conditions for Woman’s Debit Card
These terms (“Terms”) for ICICI Bank’s Women Debit Cardholders (“Woman Cardholder”) apply to and regulate the issuance and usage of ICICI Bank’s Woman Debit Card (“Women Debit Card”) that is only offered to primary account holders of ICICI Bank’s Woman’s Savings Account. These Terms are in addition and not in derogation to the standard terms and conditions of ICICI Bank’s Debit Card (“Debit Card”). In case of any inconsistency between these Terms and Debit Card terms and conditions, these Terms shall prevail. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the Debit Card terms and conditions
The Woman Debit Card shall be issued at an annual fee of Rs.150/- and which fees shall be subject to change, at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank, post giving a one-month prior notice to the Woman Cardholder. For any other fees and charges applicable on the Woman Debit Card, the Woman Cardholder shall need to refer to the details in the Tariff Annexure of Debit Card.
The ICICI Bank may also offer additional benefits in the form of promotional offers (“Promotional Offer”) to Woman Cardholder/s. These Promotional Offer/s may be brought to the Woman Cardholder from time to time based on additional terms and conditions which shall be communicated with such Promotional Offer/s.
The Woman’s Debit Card can be given to all Advantage Woman Savings Account customers irrespective of the product variant they are holding.
*ICICI Bank may, at its sole discretion, utilise the services of external service provider/s or agent/s and on such terms as required or necessary, in relation to its products
Terms and conditions of ICICI Bank and third parties apply. ICICI Bank is not responsible for third party products, goods, services and offers.
Corporate Agency disclaimer: ICICI Bank Limited ("Bank") with registered office at Landmark, Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007, is licensed as a corporate agent (license no.: 2470377) of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited (‘ICICI Prulife’) having its registered office at ICICI PruLife Towers, 1089, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai-400025. Insurance is underwritten by ICICI Prulife. Bank's customer participation in the policy is entirely voluntary
Click here for terms and conditions of Advantage Woman Savings Account offers.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 14,121 ATMs