Last updated date - October 31, 2020
- “Alliance Partner” shall mean Intouch Leather House India Pvt Ltd. (Esbeda), who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- "Card" shall mean a debit card/credit card which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Offer Period.
- “Card Holder" refers to the accountholder of ICICI Bank or any such person authorized by the accountholder to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- “Channel“ shall mean ICICI Bank net banking payment gateway or payment made using a debit or credit card issued by ICICI Bank.
- “Customer/s” /”You” shall mean a person who has an ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”)
- AURA Silver Savings Account
- AURA Gold Savings Account
- AURA Magnum savings account,
- AURA Titanium savings account,
- AURA Titanium Savings(Salary) accountholder who meets the eligibility criteria
- AURA Gold Savings (Salary) accountholder who has met the eligibility criteria, and
- has received communication via email or SMS from ICICI Bank regarding the Offer.
- “Voucher Code / Promo Code” shall mean the offer code shared with ICICI Bank by the Alliance Partner, which is sent via a campaign to the eligible customers.
- “Offer Period” Shall means the Customers who have opened an account or upgraded their account to AURA Silver Savings Account, AURA Gold Savings Account, AURA Magnum Savings Account, AURA Titanium Savings Account, AURA Titanium Savings Account (Salary) till 30th September 2020 and meet the eligibility criteria.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Channel.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been canceled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
- "Website" shall mean the "website" of the "Alliance Partner" i.e. www.esbeda.com/home-icici
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
II. Eligibility criteria and details of the Offer
- All the Customers who have an AURA Silver Account, AURA Gold Account, AURA Magnum Account, AURA Titanium Account and Titanium Salary Account shall be eligible for a Voucher Code worth Rs. 250.
- Aura Gold and Gold Premium Salary Customers will be eligible for a Voucher Code worth Rs. 250 if they have first 3 salary credits in their account, and have done one digital transaction in the first 3 months.
- Due to the COVID situation, the Offer is being given in place of Ola offer which was previously being offered to the Customer/s.
III. Steps to avail the voucher codes
- The Alliance Partner shall share the voucher codes with ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall share the voucher codes with the eligible Customer/s through online channels.
- Visit the Website.
- Register on the Website.
- Select the desired bag and add to bag.
- Enter the billing and shipping address.
- Enter the Promo Code and press “Apply”. The total amount will become 0.
- Place the order.
IV. Terms prescribed by Alliance Partner
- You can avail the free ‘Esbeda’ bag against the Promo Code issued by ICICI Bank only on Website.
- The selected bag will be dispatched within 3-4 working days after placing the order.
- The selected ‘Esbeda’ bag will be delivered within 20 working days from the date of dispatch.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer by ‘Esbeda’ or ICICI Bank.
- This Offer is valid only up to 12th December 2020.
- The image of the bag is shown for representational purpose only actual design and colour may vary.
- Disputes, if any rising out of or in conjunction with or as a result of this Offer or otherwise relating here to shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in Mumbai only.
- For any complains please mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 022-26872200 Monday to Friday 10.30 am to 6 pm except on Holidays.
In general, an item may be eligible for return within the applicable return window if it fulfils the following condition:
Items can be returned for a replacement within a 5-day return window if Item Was delivered in a physically damaged condition.
V. Terms and conditions prescribed by ICICI Bank
- The Offer is valid only for select set of ICICI Bank account holders selected at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank and who have received communication about the Offer from ICICI Bank.
- The ICICI Bank account holder may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank net banking user/s/Card Holder/s by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- Voucher Code shall be shared by ICICI Bank through online channels.
- Terms and Conditions of ICICI Bank and third parties apply. ICICI Bank makes no representation about the quality, delivery, usefulness or otherwise of the goods/services offered by the third party. Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any products/ services of ICICI Bank / third party.
- Images used in all the communications pertaining to the Offer are for representation purpose only. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- In all matters relating to the Offer, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the credit cards. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the Offer shall be borne solely by the Card Holders and ICICI Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
- The Card Holders shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- No substitutions or exchange of Offer, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Card Holders shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Offer or any of them, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Card Holders.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services and assured gifts / prizes must be resolved by the Card Holders with the Alliance Partner directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / offer availed by the Card Holders under the alliance offered by the Alliance Partner.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner/s or Card Holders from the benefits of the alliance if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the alliance or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Offer is sponsored by the Alliance Partner and the Card Holders shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such alliances cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this document, ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any default or delay in performance of any obligation pertaining to these offers, due to unavoidable situations, beyond the reasonable control of ICICI Bank and not attributable to ICICI Bank including but not limited to fire, flood, casualty, epidemic or outbreak of any disease, lockout, strike, labour disputes, industrial action of any kind, unavoidable accident, national calamity, riot, Act of God, any enactment by a law-making authority or the act of any other legally constituted authority, changes in the applicable law, or default of third party or any cause or event arising out of or attributable to war, other than shortage or lack of money.