You have an option to avail an iProtect Smart Life Cover, along with your Advantage Woman Savings Account.
- ICICI Prudential’s iProtect Smart Life Cover provides protection against death, critical and terminal illness, as well as disability, along with the following benefits:
- Coverage against 34 critical illnesses* including female organ cancers, such as breast cancer and cervical cancer
- Additional cover on death, due to accident
- Tax benefits under Section 80C and 80D. *
- Benefit of Rs 4 lakh and Rs 3 lakh each, for ladies aged between 21 to 35 years of age and between 36 to 50 years of age respectively, starting at a monthly premium of Rs 200, as explained here:
Corporate Agency disclaimer: ICICI Bank Limited ("Bank") with registered office at Landmark, Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007, is licensed as a corporate agent (license no.: 2470377) of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited (‘ICICI Prulife’) having its registered office at ICICI PruLife Towers, 1089, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai-400025. Insurance is underwritten by ICICI Prulife. Bank's customer participation in the policy is entirely voluntary.
#The Critical Illness Benefit is accelerated and not an additional benefit, which means the policy will continue with the Death Benefit reduced by the extent of the Critical Illness Benefit paid. To know more about the illnesses which are covered, please refer to the sales brochure.
*Tax benefits under the policy are subject to conditions under Sec. 80C, 80D and Sec 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Service tax and Swachh Bharat cess will be charged extra, as per applicable rates. Tax laws are subject to amendments, from time to time.