No Frills Account - The Smallest of Deposits also Matter
ICICI Bank’s No Frills Account, places emphasis on the smallest of deposits. Our No Frills Account is available to you without any minimum monthly average balance requirement.
The ICICI Bank Edge
- The monthly average balance requirement for this account is nil
- Free ICICI Bank VISA debit card
- One chequebook of 15 leaves per annum free. You can request for additional cheque books (15 leaves) at Rs. 30 (plus GST as applicable) per chequebook
- Internet Banking facility is not available to the customers
- Mobile Banking facility is not available to the customers
- Cash transactions at base branch is free for the first 4 transactions of a month; Thereafter in the month, Rs. 90 per transaction
- All anywhere banking transactions chargeable at normal charges as published from time to time
- Interest is payable half-yearly
- Free Quarterly statement, free monthly e-mail statement on request
- Money Multiplier Facility shall not be available to the customers
- Nomination facility available for bank deposits
- There can be only one Nominee for a deposit account whether held singly or jointly
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor's account can file a nomination on behalf of the minor
- Applicants can make nomination by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985
- The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985
- For more details approach your bank
As per the Reserve Bank of India guidelines issued vide circular number RBI/2010-11/389 DBOD.AML.No. 77 /14.01.001/2010-11 dated January 27, 2011, foreign remittances are not to be allowed to be credited into a 'small account', unless the identity of the client is fully established through the production of officially valid documents, as referred to in sub-rule (2) of rule 9 of the rules notified by the Government of India under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act. In view of the above, customers holding accounts under the category 'No Frills Account' are hereby requested to submit copies of identity and address proof to the Bank, and get their accounts converted into a regular Savings Account if they are expecting receipt of foreign remittance credits in their account. In the absence of submission of valid Identity and address proof, we will be constrained to return any foreign remittance received in the account.
Please contact the branch staff for further clarifications and details.
New account opening under No Frills Account has been discontinued w.e.f. 26-Nov-2012. Existing No Frills Account will be continued with the existing features.
All new no frills accounts will be opened only as Basic Savings Bank Account.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,367 ATMs