The account is available only for resident Indians above the age of 18 years. The Account is not available to individuals in the capacity of HUF Kartas . NRIs and foreign nationals are not eligible for this Account.
To open a No Frills Account, you will require the following documents:
- Introduction from an existing customer (along with telephone number) maintaining satisfactory conduct in the account as per the bank.
- In the absence of introduction, you can submit any of the below documents as a certification of identity
- A letter with all the particulars issued by :
- Business Correspondent
- Micro Finance Institution (MFI)
- Block Development Officer
- Head of Village Panchayat
- Post Master of the concerned post office, or
- Any other public functionary known to the Bank
- Voter ID card
- Aadhaar letter (card) issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
- Handwritten Ration Card with photograph of applicant *
- Any other Identity proof or Address proof document can be submitted, subject to the Bank's satisfaction
- To open a No Frill Account as a beneficiary under the Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS) you need to submit proof confirming the same.
* Ration Card, printed or handwritten, is not acceptable as a KYC document if there is a remark on the card that -“Ration card is only to be used for purpose of drawing ration and not for any other purpose” or any such similar remark.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,367 ATMs