Aadhaar enrolment/ updation at ICICI Bank branches
ICICI Bank has started the Aadhaar Enrolment/ Updation activity through it’s designated branches across India. Please click here to know the list of branches. Residents can visit these branches for Aadhaar Enrolment/ Updation.
Please click here, to know list of documents required for Aadhaar Enrolment/ Updation. Residents are requested to carry the original documents while visiting branches.
The ‘AADHAAR ENROLMENT / UPDATION FORM’ form can be downloaded from UIDAI website. Alternatively, click here to download the form.
- Aadhaar Enrolment: Aadhaar Enrolment is FREE for residents
- Aadhaar Updation: Please refer below chart for more details
*Inclusive of GST charges at 18%.
** Biometric Update - Includes updations of Facial Photograph / IRIS / Fingerprint of a Resident in the existing Aadhaar
*** Demographic Update - Includes modifications in Name, Address, Date of Birth/Age, Gender, Mobile Number, Email Address of a resident in the existing Aadhaar
How to check Aadhaar Enrolment/ Updation status:
UIDAI has provided following channels for residents to check their Aadhaar Enrolment/ Updation status.
- UIDAI Help Line Number : 1947
- UIDAI Email Address :
- UIDAI Website : https://resident.uidai.gov.in/
1) Our branches are operational with all due COVID precautions to provide you with uninterrupted services. We would like to keep you informed that some of the Branches (in COVID impacted areas) are functioning with changed timings, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. While all our services are functional, in certain cases there could be a delay, as we are operating with lesser staff. Please confirm the timing with the Branch before visiting. Visit only if essential, and cannot be avoided.
We would encourage you to access our digital platforms for a range of services. Stay Safe & Stay Indoors.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 14,121 ATMs