Internet Banking Login
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Get In Touch
Offer Zone Rates & Charges
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Terms and Conditions for Referral Program
- “Referrer(s)” for the purpose of this program shall mean a user of the online platform of ICICI Bank’s Referral Program (as defined hereunder) and has referred a Referee for availing of products offered by ICICI Bank
- “Referee(s)”, for the purposes of this offer shall be the individual/HUF/Partnership/Company/Trust/Society who has been referred for the products/services by the Referrer.
- “Referral Program” shall mean the online platform under which the Referrer(s) shall refer the Referee(s) to products/services offered by ICICI Bank. The link to the same is available at- www.icicibankrefer.com
- “Gift” shall mean the gift/voucher that is available under each individual Offer, that is accessible from the online platform which ICICI Bank provides the Referrer(s). The same is subject to the discretion of the specific product/service teams that initiate Offers on the online platform of the Referral Program
- “Offer” shall mean each individual offer of products/services of ICICI Bank as may be made available to the Referrers on the online platform of the Referral Program from time to time
2. General Terms and Conditions
- The Referrer may refer a maximum of any two Offers to a Referee on a single transaction. Further, the Referrer may refer each individual Offer to a maximum of five Referees via e-mail in a day
- In cases of more than one Referrer providing the same reference, the first one to make that referral will be entitled to make the reference. In the event of a dispute, ICICI Bank shall have the sole and final discretion in deciding the first Referrer
- The Referrer confirms having obtained the consent of the person referred for providing his/her details to ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank, at its sole discretion, will contact the Referees, for individual Offers of products and services by ICICI Bank
- All products/services offered are at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank
- A reference under Referral Program shall not automatically entitle the Referee to the individual product/service being offered; this would be subject to the terms of each individual Offer
- The Gift is subject to availability and shall be at the discretion of the terms of each individual Offer, that are provided to the Referrer/Referee
- These terms and conditions applicable to Referral Program are in addition to and not in derogation of the terms and conditions as may be applicable to the products/services being made available to the Referrer(s)/Referee(s) by ICICI Bank
- The participation in the program is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Referrer shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
3. Other Terms and Conditions
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Gift/s
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Gift/s shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever
- The Gift/s cannot be clubbed with any other discount/voucher under the Referral Program
- The Referrer who has provided a reference to ICICI Bank shall not be entitled to the reward under the Referral Program, if the details provided of such references are incomplete or incorrect or invalid
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, ICICI Bank reserves the right at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice to vary, withdraw, cancel, or invalidate the Referral Program, without having to give a reason thereof, and without compensation whatsoever. Further, ICICI Bank has the discretion to reject any claim in the event of irregularity, discrepancy, or dispute, and its decision shall be final, conclusive and binding
- All claims against ICICI Bank, if any, are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai
- Payments in relation to Gifts, which are subject to Income Tax, Service Tax, Gift Tax and other taxes/laws applicable at the time of making the calculations and payment, shall be borne by the beneficiary. The beneficiary shall be liable to bear any such tax for the benefits derived under the Referral Program.
- Neither ICICI Bank nor any of its directors and employees, representatives, agents, and its Affiliates shall be held liable in event the Declaration and Undertaking given by Referrer(s) to ICICI Bank is found to be false and untrue. The Referrer(s) agrees, at its own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ICICI Bank, its directors and employees, representatives, agents, and its affiliates against any claim, suit, action or other proceedings brought against ICICI Bank, its directors and employees, representatives, agents, and affiliates by the person(s) referred in respect to the use of his information/details as shared by the Referrer(s) with ICICI Bank.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,164 ATMs