Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Loan against warehouse receipt
ICICI Bank's Rural, Micro banking and Agribusiness group caters to the financial needs of those involved in the commodities business, such as farmers, traders, processors and aggregations. A credit line of up to Rs. 300 million is offered for agricultural operations with agricultural commodities as securities, including those maintained in demat form.
- Limit : Maximum of Rs. 300 million. The limit is assessed on the basis of financial parameters and proof of dealing in commodities
- Tenure : Maximum of 12 months. The tenure of each tranche varies from 3 to 12 months depending on the commodity financed
- Speedy loan sanction and disbursement with minimum documentation
- No additional security other than Agricultural commodities
- Attractive rate of interest
- Speedy release of commodities after repayment of dues
- Loans available at non-branch locations also
- Loans extended in government/private warehouses
Loan Disbursement Process
- Please contact our Sales Manager (SM)
- Submit the requisite documents
- The limit is then set up on the basis of your eligibility
- Stock the commodity in the designated warehouse and submit warehouse receipts along with disbursement documents to ICICI Bank
- Loan is disbursed after the Bank inspects the stock
Maximum Rate of Interest applicable to the facility is
I-BASE + 12% plus applicable interest tax or other statutory levy, if any.
Final applicable rate is decided by ICICI Bank based on various other parameters as per the policy of ICICI Bank and will be communicated to the customer upon sanction of loan, subjected to a minimum of I-BASE.
A non-refundable processing fee up to 2% (plus applicable service taxes) on the loan sanctioned by ICICI Bank shall be payable by the customer. The applicable processing fee that will become payable at the time of sanction/every disbursement, will be communicated to customer on sanction of the loan application by ICICI Bank.
Other charges including but not limited to statutory charges, such as stamp duty on documentation, Monitoring and Inspection Charges and Quality checking charges etc., as applicable, and any other charges as communicated to the customer from time-to-time by ICICI Bank are payable by the client.
In case of late repayment, penal interest @ ROI + 6% p.a. will be levied and collected.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
With Pockets from ICICI Bank, access your bank from facebook. The new way to bank
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 3,000 branches and 11,000 ATMs