ICICI Bank Network
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of our ICICI Bank ATMs and branches. To help you find the nearest ICICI Bank branch or ATM, here is an easy to use map based interface. You can also search for a specific branch based on the facilities available.
Our Fixed Deposit can be opened for periods ranging from 7 days to 10 years. You can avail of ICICI Bank Fixed Deposits for a minimum deposit of Rs 10,000 for General Customers and Rs 2,000 for Fixed Deposits for Minors.
Partial withdrawal is permitted in units of Rs 1,000. The balance amount earns the original rate of interest.Safe custody of your fixed deposit receipts.Auto renewal is provided. Loan facility is available upto 90% of principal and accrued interest.
- Nomination facility available for bank deposits.
- There can be only one Nominee for a deposit account whether held singly or jointly.
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor's account can file a nomination on behalf of the minor.
- Applicants can make nomination by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985.
- The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985.
- For more details approach your bank.
We offer choice of two investment plans
Interest payable monthly or quarterly as per your convenience
Maturity period ranges from 7 days to 10 years.
Interest is compounded quarterly and reinvested with principal amount
Maturity period ranges from 6 months to 10 years
Click here to check the intererst rates on FD.
Choose from a wide range of products and services
Explore the power of simpler and smarter Banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,070 branches and 13,180 ATMs