Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Planning to recharge your Uninor mobile online? Make sure you use the ICICI Bank Quick Pay service. It is the best and the smartest way to manage all your utility bills online at the time of your choice. All you need to do is log on to www.icicibank.com and locate the Quick Pay service under the 'Personal Banking' section. Select 'Uninor Prepaid Recharge' as your Telecom provider and submit and just follow the screens. You have finally recharged your Uninor mobile successfully.
Reasons why you need to choose ICICI Bank Quick Pay service to make a Uninor online recharge
- No need to stand in long unending queues
- The recharge is done from the comfort of your home
- All you need is an ICICI Bank Net Banking ID and password
While making a payment, make sure the details you provide are accurate. Incorrect details may cause an not-error, thereby resulting in a wrong payment. ICICI Bank takes no responsibility of incorrectly made payments. You are requested to make your payment atleast 2 working days prior to the due date
Points to Remember
- If the payment made is not successful, the paid amount will be transferred back to your account within a period of 5 working days.
- You cannot access the Quick Pay service without a valid ICICI Bank Net Banking ID and password.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,050 branches and 12,921 ATMs