Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
With ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service, making an Idea recharge online is now a lot easy. The procedure is very simple. Visit www.icicibank.com and click on the 'Personal Banking' section. Under 'Pay/View Online' select Quick Pay Bill. On the page displayed, choose Idea Cellular Limited as your telecom service and click on submit. In the new screen that appears, enter your phone number and your recharge amount and click 'submit'
Why Choose the Quick Pay Service For Your Idea Prepaid Recharge
- You do not have to register in order to use the service
- The recharge is done from the comfort of your home/office
- No wasting time writing cheques
To access the ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service, all you need to have is an ICICI Bank Net Banking ID and password. In case you already have an ID but don't remember the same, you can get a new one created instantly. It takes approximately 2 working days for your payment to be processed by Idea. Therefore, you are requested to make the payment at least 2 working days in advance
- The time taken for your account to be credited depends on Idea's payment processing methods.
- Ensure that all the details provided are correct. Any incorrect details may lead to an unsuccessful recharge. ICICI Bank does not take the responsibility for any payments gone wrong.
- Idea also accepts part payments.
You can also Pay IDEA Bills online
Recharge using Pockets by ICICI Bank
With Pockets, you can now also recharge your Idea mobile instantly.
- Login to Pockets
- Choose mobile recharge from the menu
- Enter the details of the recharge
- Choose either your digital wallet or savings account as a debit account and confirm the transaction
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,450 branches and 13,993 ATMs