Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Dish TV Recharge
With ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service, Dish TV recharge is now simple and fast. Just few easy steps are all you need to follow. The Quick Pay service is the smartest way to pay utility bills online. The procedure is quick and easy. Login to www.icicibank.com, and click 'Quick Pay Bill' under the Personal Banking tab. Select DTH as the type of payment and choose the DISH TV option from the drop-down. Submit and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
Few reasons why you need to choose the ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service
- No need to register on the website in order to use the service
- The recharge is done from the comfort of your home
- The service offers you access to all types of Dish TV recharge packs available
- The procedure requires not more than a few minutes
- You only need to have an ICICI Bank user ID and password in order to access the Quick Pay Service. It is recommended that you make the payment atleast 2 working days prior to the due date.
- Please enter correct details while making a recharge. Incase any incorrect details are entered, ICICI Bank will not be responsible for any payments that goes wrong.
- If you do not have an ICICI Bank Internet Banking ID, you can create one instantly.
- If the recharge is not successful, the amount will be credited to your account within 5 working days.
At your request, you are being redirected to a third party site. Please acknowledge the disclaimer before proceeding further.
This is to inform the customers that by clicking on the link “I agree”, you will enter the Website of a third party which is not owned, controlled or endorsed by ICICI Bank Limited ("ICICI Bank"). ICICI Bank does not undertake any liability, responsibility or warrant for the details, accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any content, services or the reliability of any service, statement or other information displayed or provided through the Website. This information is being communicated to you solely for the purposes of providing information regarding the services of payment of your bills/dues to ICICI Bank through the Website and is subject to applicable laws and regulations and the terms and conditions. The customer understands and acknowledges that availing of any services offered on the Website or any reliance on any opinion, statement, or information available on the Website shall be at his/her sole risk.
ICICI Bank and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, officers, directors and agents, expressly disclaim any liability or responsibility for any not-errors whether caused by negligence or otherwise or any deficiency in the services offered by Bill Desk whose Website you are about to access. Neither ICICI Bank nor any of its affiliates nor their directors, officers and/or employees shall be liable to or have any responsibility for any loss (whether direct or indirect) incurred in the event of any deficiency in the services of Bill Desk or for failure or disruption of the Website of Bill Desk or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this Website or the service contained therein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the Website . The information and service available on the Website is subject to change, updation, revision, verification and amendment without notice and such information may change materially.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
It is a unique ‘Digital Bank’ with a mobile first interface
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,050 branches and 12,589 ATMs