Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Airtel Online Recharge
Making an Airtel Online Recharge Is Now A Lot Easier
With the ICICI Bank Quick Pay service, now recharging your Airtel mobile is just a matter of clicks. Follow a few simple steps and you are done. Once you login to ICICI Bank website, click on the 'Quick Bill Pay' available under the 'Personal Banking' tab. On the new screen that appears, select the type of payment as 'Airtel Mobile' in the 'Telecom' category and click on submit. Just follow the instructions on the screens
Reasons why you need to opt for ICICI Bank Quick Pay service to make an Airtel online recharge
- You don't have to register in order to use the service
- Avoid long queues. You get to use the service from the convenience of your home
- No need of writing a cheque
In order to recharge your Airtel mobile online, all you need to have is an ICICI Bank Internet Banking user ID and password. If you do not have a user ID, you can create the same instantly. The time taken for your account to be credited completely depends upon Airtel's payment processing methods
- Make sure the billing details you submit are accurate. Incorrect details may result into an not-error
- Airtel takes around 2 working days to process your payment. Therefore, you are requested to make the payment at least 2 working days prior to the due date
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
With Pockets from ICICI Bank, access your bank from facebook. The new way to bank
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 3,000 branches and 11,000 ATMs