|Transaction Amount||Service Tax applicable (including education cess)|
|Upto INR 1,00,000/- (one Lakh)||0.1236% or INR 31 (i.e. Rs. 30 + 3% cess) whichever is higher|
|INR 1,00,000/- to 10,00,000||INR 124/- + 0.0618% on amounts over 1,00,000/-|
|Above INR 10,00,000||INR 680/- + 0.01236% on amounts over 10,00,000/- Charge upper cap - RS 6,180/-|
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
Buy Foreign Exchange
Forex@Click - A one-stop solution for all your Forex needs!
You can buy forex online and it will be delivered at your doorstep*. Also enjoy attractive offers on purchase of Travel Card.
• ICICI Bank Travel Card
• Travelers cheques
• Foreign Currency Cash
This service is available only between 9:00 am to 9:00 pm on weekdays and working days.
Reload your Travel Card
Now use ICICI Bank Internet Banking to load your Prepaid Travel Card for your loved ones and yourself. This facility is available in 5 currencies* (USD, GBP, EURO, CAD and AUD).
Simple steps to follow:
- Login to www.icicibank.com and visit the Forex Section
- Click on the Online Reload of Travel Card tab
- Fill in the necessary details (Card number, Passport number, Amount, Foreign currency required, etc)
- Pay through the ICICI Bank Internet Banking by using your User ID and password
- A unique reference number will be generated once the transaction is successful
- The Prepaid Travel Card will be loaded within 24 hours
This facility is available to card holders for leisure travel purpose only.
*This facility is available for single currency Travel Card only
3 Simple Steps to Buy Foreign Exchange
- Provide amount of forex required, travel and delivery details
- Pay through our Internet Banking
- Hand over the required documents to our representative on forex delivery
Foreign Exchange Services - Important Notes
- *Presently, the delivery of forex products is available only in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune & Surat.
- Please keep your passport number, passport expiry date and debit card handy while placing a request online.Please place your request for online purchase and home delivery of foreign currency notes, Travelers Cheques & Travel Card at least 3 working days before your date of travel.For any urgent requirement, please visit our nearest branch that offers Forex services. For the list of branches, please click here.
- Our representative will deliver the Forex to you within 2 working days.
- In case the transaction is canceled by you, applicable differential loss arising due to forex rates fluctuation will be deducted from the amount refunded to your account. Profit if any will not be passed on to you.
- NRI customers cannot purchase Travel Card, Travelers Cheques or Foreign currency notes in India.
- Kindlly retain the sales invoice copy while travelling abroad.
- Service Tax is applicable on all Forex sale and purchase transactions as per the slabs provided below:
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
It is a unique ‘Digital Bank’ with a mobile first interface
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,050 branches and 12,393 ATMs