Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
- ICICI Bank will never send e-mails that ask for confidential information. If you receive an e-mail requesting your Internet Banking details like your PIN, password, account number, you should not respond.
- Delete suspicious e-mails without opening them. If you happen to open them, do not click any link or attachment they may contain.
- To secure your computer, read our "
- To know about e-mail related frauds and tips to protect yourself from frauds, read "Phishing" and "Spoofing".
Counterfeit Web sites
Online thieves often direct you to fraudulent Web sites via email and pop-up windows and try to collect your personal information. One way to detect a phony Web site is to consider how you arrived there. Generally, you may have been directed by a link in a fake email requesting your account information. However, if you type, or cut and paste, the URL into a new Web browser window and it does not take you to a legitimate Web site, or you get an not-error message, it was probably just a cover for a fake Web site.
Nigerian 4-1-9 Scam
This scam is often referred to ironically as the 4-1-9 scam after section 4-1-9 of the Nigerian Penal Code, which relates to fraudulent schemes. The scam starts with bulk mailing/e-mailing of offers asking the recipients to enter into a business or to extend help in getting money transferred in return for huge commission.
The most common forms of these fradulent business proposals are
- Offer of disbursement of money from wills
- Contract fraud (purchase of goods or services)
- Purchase of real estate
- Transfer of funds from over-invoiced contracts
- Sale of crude oil at below market prices
- There is always a sense of urgency
- There are many foreign-looking documents and sometimes, references of actual Nigerian government buildings are used
- Often, blank letterheads and account numbers are requested
- There is a variety or processing fees or bribes that must be paid, and the transaction is asked to be kept confidential
- Use caution while dealing with foreign buyers and sellers
- Beware if the buyer or seller asks you to send money quickly
- No legitimate company will offer to pay you by arranging to send you a cheque and asking you to wire some of the money back. If that's the pitch, it's a scam
- If it sounds too good to be true, it is
Examples Of Scam E-mails
- If you receive an e-mail claiming to be from ICICI Bank regarding updating sensitive account information like PIN, password, account number, let us know by forwarding the e-mail to Never provide sensitive account like PIN, password, account information or personal information in response to an e-mail. If you have entered personal information, report it to us immediately.
- If you notice any spoofed (duplicate/unofficial) ICICI Bank website, let us know by writing at
Please call our 24-hour Customer Care
At your request, you are being redirected to a third party site. Please acknowledge the disclaimer before proceeding further.
This is to inform the customers that by clicking on the link “I agree”, you will enter the Website of a third party which is not owned, controlled or endorsed by ICICI Bank Limited ("ICICI Bank"). ICICI Bank does not undertake any liability, responsibility or warrant for the details, accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any content, services or the reliability of any service, statement or other information displayed or provided through the Website. This information is being communicated to you solely for the purposes of providing information regarding the services of payment of your bills/dues to ICICI Bank through the Website and is subject to applicable laws and regulations and the terms and conditions. The customer understands and acknowledges that availing of any services offered on the Website or any reliance on any opinion, statement, or information available on the Website shall be at his/her sole risk.
ICICI Bank and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, officers, directors and agents, expressly disclaim any liability or responsibility for any not-errors whether caused by negligence or otherwise or any deficiency in the services offered by Bill Desk whose Website you are about to access. Neither ICICI Bank nor any of its affiliates nor their directors, officers and/or employees shall be liable to or have any responsibility for any loss (whether direct or indirect) incurred in the event of any deficiency in the services of Bill Desk or for failure or disruption of the Website of Bill Desk or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this Website or the service contained therein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the Website . The information and service available on the Website is subject to change, updation, revision, verification and amendment without notice and such information may change materially.
Learn more about safe banking tips through interesting videos.
An application to enhance the security of your online account with OTP.
Read the RBI advisory against phishing emails sent in its name.
Customer Education Series
Learn about Credit Scores, Nomination, Banking Ombudsman and more.